• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nullifier Galactus vs Ultimate Madoka

Funny thing is that the Mad Celestials resist the UN casually... Literally they walked through it Broly style. Celestial's resisting 1-A hax . And Adult Franklin can BFR the Celestials when the UN couldn't.... So apparently Adult Franklin has 1-A BFR hax... WTF Hickman.

On topic: Yeah Madoka would get erased by the Nullifier.. That much is undeniable. Question is if Madoka defeats Galactus before the Nullifier is utilized.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Funny thing is that the Mad Celestials resist the UN casually... Literally they walked through it Broly style. Celestial's resisting 1-A hax . And Adult Franklin can BFR the Celestials when the UN couldn't.... So apparently Adult Franklin has 1-A BFR hax... WTF Hickman.

On topic: Yeah Madoka would get erased by the Nullifier.. That much is undeniable. Question is if Madoka defeats Galactus before the Nullifier is utilized.
She sees past, present, and future. There's no flipping way she's letting him set it off that easily.

Wait, I thought lifebringer Galactus was stronger.

Also, rename this thread to Redux, cause apparently a previous Madoka vs Galactus was made before this.

Lifebringer Galactus can.

So is this Nulifier or Lifebringer? Seems the thread can't decide.

Galactus can also interact with beings that have type 5 acasuality (Eternity for example)

Also it's probably Life Bringer with Ultimate Nullifier

So what you are trying to say is that she will know what Galactus is gonna do, but not vice versa? Even then what is she going to do? Because last I checked Galactus can fight conceptual entities and resist them. Even if she erases him (which I don't know if she can even do due to the ability not being there on her profile), Galactus can resurrect himself with the Ultimate Nullifier and erase her afterwards

Shivansh Garg said:
So what you are trying to say is that she will know what Galactus is gonna do, but not vice versa? Even then what is she going to do? Because last I checked Galactus can fight conceptual entities and resist them. Even if she erases him (which I don't know if she can even do due to the ability not being there on her profile), Galactus can resurrect himself with the Ultimate Nullifier and erase her afterwards
It's in her Notable Attacks/Techniques.

Also it looks like Galactus would need outside help to be resurrected by the UN

Yea, with tier revisions likely coming up for Lifebringer Galactus, this is a Stomp by default.

No more need for input.

(Inb4 next Madoka Magica film or tv show confirms Goddoka or Devilmura as 10-12 dimensional or beyond-dimensional beings like in Tenchi Muyo xD)

Back