• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nui Harime

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay. So... Why is Nui 6-A ONLY when merged with the OG Life Fiber? There is proof that Nui is that strong even without merging with that:
So, either she gets a new key with her new arms (which btw blocked the same 6-A Scissor Blades), a separate 6-A rating for her new arms in Base, or she gets her Base AP updated with 6-A. But Nui being just 'At least 7-A' feels pretty jarring to me when there's proof to give her a higher solid rating.

I feel like she needs a new Key because she acts completely differently after losing her Arms + doesn't have the Scissor Blade anymore.

Wow I hadn’t even realized Nui was that underrated until now.
She definitely needs a 6-A with the Scissor Blade, her new arms or just in general all of which are fine with me.

I think her base should just be 6-A. She took quite a few hits from Post-Junketsu Ryūko with virtually no damage, and she was able to stab her at one point.

Can someone remind me of the episode where she fought with True Life Fiber Synchronized Ryūko?

I believe it was some episode before Episode 20...?

I think her base should just be 6-A. She took quite a few hits from Post-Junketsu Ryūko with virtually no damage, and she was able to stab her at one point.
This causes issues when Satsuki managed to fight on par with her without Junketsu

This causes issues when Satsuki managed to fight on par with her without Junketsu
Kill la Kill is kinda like that, it's just chocked up to inconsistency, like how all of the elite 4 were able to fight Junketsu ryuko without their uniforms and then fought their mk 3 selves without uniforms

Shouldn’t Nui at the very least get 6-A with the Scissor Blade? She has the other half of it.

I guess

Though where does 6A blade come from? Is it more then just backstabbing Ragyo? Cause she broke the sword with her hand later

They're only that tier in cutting power, not durability though arguably given how swords work its 100% plausable that bakuzan's edge is more durable than its body

The scissor blades are hardened life fibers they're that durable in general I thought we were just talking about bakuzan

Isn't Bakuzan life fibers too? Anyway upgrade seems to make sense to me

Back