• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nrvnqsr "Nero" Chaos VS Shirou Emiya (From Fake Dreams)

Yes this is the battle between the past and current holders of the title of the 10th DAA.

FFD!Shirou

vs
Misaki town Mahoyo
Nrvnqsr Chaos

Rules:

• In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Standard Battle Assumptions apply.
  • The battle takes place in 'Misaki Town. '
  • They have 24 hour prep time to skout out the town to plan strategies and set up traps before the battle.
( the rules can change at any time to make the fight more fair)

Score:

FFD!Shirou: 3

Nrvnqsr Chaos: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Honestly, I really think Shirou's tracing and knowledge of many weapons would be very useful. That Origin Sword seems very helpful too. I think he can find a way to wipe out almost every single beast there.

I'll put my vote on him.

Nice match btw.

1-0-0

True, but don't forget that Shirou would only use the Origin Sword Kiritsugu as a last resort in a normal battle.

Also thank you I matched these two because I saw it would be a vary close match up and a good one at that.

thank you

My vote goes to Shirou. With everything I've seen normal canon Shirou do in a fight, add training and experience on top of that as well as being a combat genius and he becomes nigh unstoppable.

2-0-0

Partly true but don't forget who he is faceing...

Nrvnqsr Chaos who has over 1000 years of experience and he doesn't just have hundreds of normal beasts and monstrous beasts at his desposel but that of several high ranked phantasmal beasts as well so this would not be an easy fight for Shirou.

Does Shirou at all have the means to kill all 666 of Nrvnqsr's beasts at once? Otherwise he'll just keep on indefinitely regenerating. A barrage of UBW Phantasms isn't going to kill him, he'll just regenerate his beasts, absorb the weapons, and keep on going.

Nrvnqsr Chaos who has over 1000 years of experience and he doesn't just have hundreds of normal beasts and monstrous beasts at his desposel but that of several high ranked phantasmal beasts as well so this would not be an easy fight for Shirou.

True, but a much weaker Shirou has been up against Gilgamesh and won, so I don't doubt he'd find a way in this fight.

Promestein said:
Does Shirou at all have the means to kill all 666 of Nrvnqsr's beasts at once? Otherwise he'll just keep on indefinitely regenerating. A barrage of UBW Phantasms isn't going to kill him, he'll just regenerate his beasts, absorb the weapons, and keep on going.
Yes this Shirou does have a way to kill all 666 of Nrvnqsr's beasts at once ( thank you pure eyes plus a gradation parallel inhanced broken Anti-Regenerationn NP's {like 'Gáe Buidhe'} arrows to nuke his targets beasts with). the true question here how ever is Would Shirou have to kill Nrvnqsr's beasts at once and the answer to that is no (thank you Natalia and Maiya) sence Shirou does have ways to make it near to impossible for most of Nrvnqsr's beasts to be regenerated safely ( except for Nrvnqsr's phantasmal beasts which Shirou would have a massive problem with do to their magic resistance).

Kickboxertj said:
True, but a much weaker Shirou has been up against Gilgamesh and won, so I don't doubt he'd find a way in this fight.
Agreed most of Nrvnqsr's normal and monstrus beasts would be cannon fodder to Shirou sence he does have a way to more or less purma-kill them but if Nrvnqsr starts takeing Shirou seriously and used his phantasmal beasts (do to their magic resistance) wisely he could turn this battle around on Shirou quite easily and thats before he uses the 999th beast or Soil of Genesis if he manages to get in to close combat range of Shirou.

Does he have Gae Buidhe? Even if he does, Nrvnqsr can just make a new beast.

Yes shirou does have Gae Buidhe seeing how he tends to spam it's sibling spear Gae Dearg Throughout his battles with caster in story and sorry no the curse on that spear stop's all form's of healing and Regenerationn until said spear is destroyed (and seeing how Shirou tends to spam countless copys of the same NP on certain enemies... Yeah Nrvnqsr would have to destroy every last copy of the spear in order to regenerate any beasts killed by it and thats before Shirou uses Natalia and Maiya on said beasts ).

I know how Gae Buidhe works.

Nrvnqsr can replace beasts by making new ones. That's not healing, it's just making a replacement.

Fray100 said:
Yes shirou does have Gae Buidhe seeing how he tends to spam it's sibling spear Gae Dearg Throughout his battles with caster in story and sorry no the curse on that spear stop's all form's of healing and Regenerationn until said spear is destroyed (and seeing how Shirou tends to spam countless copys of the same NP on certain enemies... Yeah Nrvnqsr would have to destroy every last copy of the spear in order to regenerate any beasts killed by it and thats before Shirou uses Natalia and Maiya on said beasts ).
Does Shirou use Broken Phantasms at all?

Promestein said:
I know how Gae Buidhe works.

Nrvnqsr can replace beasts by making new ones. That's not healing, it's just making a replacement.

Monarch Laciel wrote:

Does Shirou use Broken Phantasms at all?
1: Your only half right here, Nrvnqsr can create new bodys for his Beasts but the essence of said Beasts (the 666) are literally part of his body(chaos) and thus why Gae Buidhe's curse( and other similar NP's like Harp) is so useful here because if it kills one of Nrvnqsr Beasts the curse would be linked to the essence of that Beast inside of Nrvnqsr's own body(chaos) and stopping him from creating a new body (externally) for that Beast in a similar manner to Gae Buidhe takeing off someones hand which makes it near to impossible to reattach/form/regrow until it's curse is removed.

2: Yes but he only use's that Technique when necessary so he doesn't wast prana needlessly after all his bodies prana supply is still limited( even if it's far larger then his canon counterparts).

Monarch Laciel said:
You want to elaborate in that or just remain all mysterious?
Which part?

Gae Buidhe's curse messing with Nrvnqsr's lesser and monstrous Beasts or about Shirou useing Broken Phantasms?

Monarch Laciel said:
I commented that before you edited in your explanation on what you meant by "you're half right"
ok then, who do you think would win this fight because I see them being more or less evenly matched here and only being able to achieve victory by playing it smart an by useing every last trick they have at their desposel to achieve it.

Monarch Laciel said:
"cents", not "sense"
Also, no idea. Maybe Nrv via non-corporeality? Only the Kiritsugu Sword could hit him then.
Thank you for spotting that error

Also don't forget that Shirou has Natalia and Maiya (and Black keys) as well which are highly effective against spiritual beings do to their Conceptual affects/Curse (and Sacraments). Thus Nrvnqsr's non-corporeality would be not a complete problem For shirou to handle however that skill is still useful as a gapcloser in the fight so who do you think would win?

After reading both pages I think the 666 beast would have a better chance. tho I'm generally unfamiliar with both I think it could go ether way.

Darkmon cns said:
After reading both pages I think the 666 beast would have a better chance. tho I'm generally unfamiliar with both I think it could go ether way.
2-1-0

I know what you mean it's a vary close fight and one miss step could spell either one of their ends if they are not careful ( like in the cace Shirou does not manage to pull out Kiritsugu at just the right time do to Nrvnqsr distracting him with the phantasmal beasts then overwhelming him with the 666 beast and Soil of Genesis or in the cace of Nrvnqsr underestimateing Shirou and rushing in to finish him off and geting spoted by shirou with the 666 beast or Soil of Genesis only to get his soul shredded by Kiritsugu).

Xmark12 said:
Mmmmm... well I'll go Shirou fra. It's close though.
3-1-0

Agreed, also Xmark12 do you mind doing a little summary analysis on how you think this fight would go down and why you think shirou would win?

anyone new wish to ad their two cents in on the topic?

Well, mostly for his sheer versatility that's at least comparable to Nero, and all the way to muuuch more versatile than Nero.

Also for the reasons above, like with Shirou's main weapons and Kiritsugu.

Xmark12 said:
Well, mostly for his sheer versatility that's at least comparable to Nero, and all the way to muuuch more versatile than Nero.
Also for the reasons above, like with Shirou's main weapons and Kiritsugu.
Ok then, do we have enough votes to bring this fight to an end or does anyone wish to add their thoughts to this topic before it comes to a close?

Vary well then, sence we have a enough votes lets bring this fight to an end.

I will add this to Shirou's profile.

Back