• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars

Finsihed reading Jorge Joestar the other day, seems like Kars was blown way out of proportion gbut hnes still powerful as ****, some feats include rhnhnihngb ohn thne gback of Mars dragging a hollowed 5km moon made of himself for nearly 10,000,000,000,000,000 years on the back of mars, crash landed into Morioh so hard it knocked Nero Nero island off of morioh, flipped morioh and flipped great britain underneath it, fist fougbhnt withn Ultimate Dio ahnd each punch turned each other ihnto a red spray of blood and gore and they both regenarate each time just to throw another punch non stop. Has the World which can stop time for at least an hour, hnas Das Boat, gbasically a sugbmarihne withn missile that can meld into flesh, Whitesnake, can also can create empty stand disk and put them into people and cause them to explode as well as steal stands and read memories, C-Moon, Made In Heaen, D4C, Dune (whnichn lts hnim meld into sand granting him logia intangilibility ahnd thne power to control sand and the like to make giant pillars to trap people inside, armor, fix wounds, cahn also use it to reach out ihnto space with the range if theres enough material. implied to have been a cause of a storm, can fire lasers and such using light mode, can ihnterac directly with souls, didnt need to eat, breath, drihk, etc for 1 nearly 10 quadrillion years and can run easily over 1/3rd the speed of sound, can heat his body up like a blowtorch, and liquify himself, rode haleys comet, can heal others, increase their vision, height, etc

The above text is far too incoherent for me to make sense of.

Regardless, as far as I remember, we deleted the Novel Kars page because it was too controversial, obscure, and hard to set the tier of, in combination.

I think a lot of those issues came from the fact that the novel wasn't actually translated (its completely translated now), so it was hard to source and cite feats, statements and such.

Though I could be misremembering myself.

So I guess this means that a Novel Kars profile is possible?

I guess "Novel Kars" "Kars (Jorge Joestar)" or "Ultimate Kars Over Heaven Act 4 Requiem" (jk the last one)

I believe we tend to name profiles over their most common/popular names. "Novel Kars" is a very common name given to Kars from Jorge Joestar I've noticed (speaking as a non-avid Jojo follower), so I think that be the best name for the profile.

I would prefer if we avoid creating it, both due to the above reasons, and due to the constant controversy surrounding the statistics.

Why? Its completely translated, I've already read it myself and the feats are rather blatant and straight to the point (with the exception of the wonky universe resets) plus characters like Ult Dio and Narancia got good feats with Naranica being a fuckton stronger than manga Narancia causing hundreds of hundred+ meter explosions upon a 5km moon with cruise missiles from Das Boat.

Id say something like like tier 6 in raw stats, 2-C/B+ with MIH but that's just me estimating with no calcs and only a rough idea how the big bangs and resets work within the book itself.

Jorge Joestar characters are so obscure I'm not sure it would be allowed (Though I would personally allow it). Sorry guys.

From what I've seen Jorge Joestar seems to be pretty well known within the JJBA fanbase, and it recently got a finished translation

@JustSomeWeirdo, I'm pretty sure its known more around the Jojo wiki or us, rather than anywhere near the entire fanbase.

Jorge Joestar is relatively obscure to anyone not in the JoJo fandom, but within it, it's far from some obscure piece of media no one's hear of, as it's easily one of the most well known JoJo novels for just how ridiculous some of it gets. Hell, Super Best Friends even made multiple references to it when playing Eyes of Heaven, and it's not exactly like they're entrenched super deeply into obscure JoJo things.

Yea, I've even seen some YouTube comments mistake the novel for Canon (or just to wank Kars)

Hmmm, I see. Well if its that well known, I guess it should be here. After all the guy survived the restart of the universe 36 times and has quite the Ultimate hax.

Im not sure how the reset feat should be taken since punches from DIO pulverized him and he said reentry could potentially vaporize his cells faster than he could regen killing him and if he did survive hed be weakened and sent back into space (of course he did later tank a good chunk of the fall and hit morioh so hard it flipped great britain with only his skin missing and when testing how immortal he was in his fight with Dio hne was reforming from being turned into a red mist), point is I dont think Kars has universe dura but maybe universe ignoring hax. Also to quote him, he spent nearly 10 quadrillion years on the back of mars.

"Im not sure how the reset feat should be taken since punches from DIO pulverized him and he said reentry could potentially vaporize his cells faster than he could regen killing him and if he did survive hed be weakened and sent back into space"

That seems inconsistent.

It does, the only way I see it is that he didnt know just how immortal he was which lines up with the fact he told Dio that they may as well just test just how immortal they really are in a fight.

Its honestly the one of two what the **** things in the book, excluding the book itself.

Also Funny was exposed to the birth and death with Jorge making note wondering what flesh exposed to the light feels like but thinking back I dont think it actually says he survived being exposed to it.

Well, I remember that there used to be constant complaints about upgrading him to ridiculous degrees.

Well Kars in Jorge Joestar is a fuckton stronger by a ridiculous amount than the manga counterpart just how much is the problem, large island/country+ for the flipping britain feat in dura at least (eyeballing it anyway), should get regen from a drop of blood or something close to it if Jorge is to be trusted otherwise regen from being turned into a spray of blood, stamina may as well be listed as extremely bullshit high as he ran on mars for nearly 10,000,000,000,000,000 years without food or water or air. Plus he has The World, D4C, Whitesnake, C-Moon, MIH, Das Boat and Dune (think Sandman from Marvel Comics but he can control sand other than himself on a planetary scale). Semi related but Narancia seems solid multi-city block+ with supersonic/hypersonic+ movement speed for Das Boat.

@Azathoth I don't remember so well. I think that there were a few of them.

We had at least one guy who kept wanting to have him at 2-A due to having his power increased by infinity or something. Which probably was OKAY-ish. Then of course i had thought of wanting it to be deleted due to the stated reasons above.

If we REALLY want this page on the wikia again, someone is gonna have to go through the novel itself, gather up all the feats and powers this Kars ACTUALLY possess, put it in some blog and/or thread like this (in an actual neat format that everyone can read finely), and get others to say "okay, this can probably be here then".

That's all i'm gonna say of it.

I'm almost finished reading the book (I already know the events of the book), and I believe it's very possible to create a page out of Novel Kars now that the general English-speaking fandom can at least understand it, it'll just take a lot of information to put on the page itself. Most of the page itself begins with his Low 7-C Ulitmate form unless we have new feats that correlate to him and make him stronger (speaking of that, why does it say 100 times more powerful than Joseph when it was only said that it was his hamo that was 100 times more than Joseph's level?), and then from there it's just all the Stands he obtains and their stat listings.

IMO it'd seem to be harder to make a Dio Brando (Jorge Joestar) page than a Novel Kars page.

The infinity multiplier doesnt exist but he should be 2 something by the end, as for his base stats, even by the start hes way stronger than the manga counterpart since he himself hit morioh hard enough to flip it and great britain (luckily he hit the Arrow House that can regen but that doesnt effect the feat in question since it was destroyed for a brief second so it hnot like it effected the power of it), the britain flip is a key feat in my opinion obviously.

Ah....then that of course we don't use then. Wonder if he's 2-B or something as that's the highest we have for JJBA (in canon and with Heaven Dio at least).

So this seems fine enough but idk of what a lot of others here say of it. I am rather neutral and/or is fine either way of it.

I'm personally fine with Prom's idea. It's allowed, but should require a thread discussing its stats and abilities first.

I briefly read a bit of the book out of curiosity (to see if the names were as badly translated as people said...they are), did he spin the Sun or something?

I suppose that it might be acceptable to create the profile, if we first have a content revision thread about it, yes.

He didnt spin the sun, made a 5km moon out of 36 of himself and ran with it on the dark side of mars for 10,000,000,000,000,000 years hiding it, anything that is >britain flip is with Stands like MIH.

Spin the Sun? What exactly do you mean by that? I guess the answer is no if I don't really understand what you mean. If you mean Made in Heaven, Made in Heaven speeds up time to the point where it resets the entire universe, and it was done 36 times in Jorge Joestar.

Also Kars has atomic eyesight (at least thats what I got from it), could see blood on Kira from his victims even when there was no blood to be seen, also shrugged off Killer Queen turning him into a bomb and going crazy with the switch.

@Dark

I found the specific line you were talking about.

"Beyond the dying Antonio Torres, Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem activated, and the sun began to spin around us."

This was just telling that the sun was quickly revolving around the Earth, meaning time was speeding up around everyone.

Back