• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs Medaka

I don't see him getting through Encounter pushing away any damage he can do to her back onto him, or All Fiction undoing her death if he somehow managed to kill her, so I'll vote for Medaka.

Their power copying is quite interesting though. I can just see:

Kars copies Medaka's ability and creates All Fiction Ultimate

Medaka copies All Fiction Ultimate X 120%

Kars copies and creates All Fiction Ultimate X 120% Ultimate

Medaka copies and creates All Fiction Ultimate X 120% Ultimate X 120%

And so on until the universe implodes from how powerful they become

Jayslice said:
So Medaka can resist getting paradoxed from existence?
Non-Fiction lets her bring things back from erasure, and is the equal and opposite of All Fiction which can be used after she dies, so I would say she can undo being paradoxed.

So... Medaka can bring herself back from erasure after she had been erased? I mean I'm not knocking it, just asking if she can really do that. Afaik, the classroom everyone pops up in is the place they go after death right? Being paradoxed from existence isn't going to just place Medaka in the classroom. She is going to not even exist.

As for Encounter, I'm pretty sure it's going to push back even D4C's Medaka, so paradoxing be out of the picture.

I agree with Laciel though. Watching them copy each other is going to be a blast to watch. However, Medaka is a glass cannon, Kars is not. I'm pretty sure Medaka would not to be able to copy Kar's perfected copied ability as it would pretty much be out of her depth. Let's not forget she can't copy anything she isn't physically capable of doing.

Back