• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Novel Kars is beyond the concept of speed. Hes also so far beyond Archie Sanquick that hes above the concept of shitstomping Archie Sanquick.

Yep.

Hes above the concept of speed and can re-create his enemies in a more powerful form. Enerjak shows up? He creates a stronker Enerjak. GER can negate their stats as well.

no he can't solo the verse

Source of All is Omnipotent

and im pretty sure True Enerjak and Chaos Knux within the Chaos Force can Defeat him

i sorta know Novel Cars

he has all the stands in existance and he survived 36 universal destructions can asorb people by touching them and can create people with the same abilites but stronger

and is stronger when he found heaven and alot of that stuff is on his profile on this site

so tell me what you know about True Enerjak

not Knuckles Enerjak or Dimitri Enerjak tell me about true Enerjak

and as for negting attacks in Archie Sonic you need More Chaos Power to Negect Chaos Powers

Thats a NLF. All energys are the same in VS battles. by that logic sonic cannot hurt Kars via him having no stand.

Hell he can even hurt him anyways. Silver Chariot Requiem sends all attacks back at them.

ok

but still has anyone even told me anything about True Enerjak

and alot of Novel Kars stuff sounds like NLF like he can do it to anybody

Uh no. They arent NLF just extremely broken.

SCR sends all attacks back at the user via it being a reflection of your soul.

So any attack you try would be like it hurting you.

oh ok but my opinion stays the same as i don't believe he can beat True Enerjak or Chaos Knuckles inside the Chaos Force

SCR works on a infinate level. It overrides the powers of numerous FTL stands though speed is not its strength, neither is strength for that matter.
It K.O's everyone on the planet for 8 hours, that should be enough for it to win via incapacitation on the outset.
It can't be harmed by conventional means, any attack will just go right back to the attacker.
All within its range have their souls and powers switched with the nearest person.
It causes incredible evolution of the bodies of all organisms, literally thousands - millions of years of evolution into things not resembling anything on the planet. Then kars would use death thirteen and go into there dreams and kill them.

Novel Kars is broken to hell damn

the reason why i believed True Enerjak wins is because you can't kill him because he becomes a spirit and can posses somebody if they are induced with enough power

and Chaos Knuckles within the Chaos Force was Extra Dimensionality higher than him on Multiverse and the Afterlife and the Virtual Zone

novel kars can kill spirits. He killed the un killable dio with his stands.

GER doesn't kill you. he puts you in a infinate death loop of all of eternity.

Hell in Novel kars can also summon fictions and bascilly do anything he wants with ptah and Dark mirage

ok well he can probably beat True Enerjak but he was able to go into the Chaos Force as well which made him Extra Dimensionality

but i got to go guys nice debate

also i heard doing anything in any of other Fictions and doing anything in the Real World were Gag or Feats that can't be counted

Actually it can be Bohemian Rhapsody that is its power to bring fiction to life.

Here's a scan where the guys use it against the user.

Ungalo-vs-pre-rec-beyonder-72761

Back