• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Game Shadow lolstomps Manga/Anime Kars. Let's agree with that before anything else happens. It's wierd. Improvements to what was considered perfection. But while Shadow and Kars are strong in their own universes, well, actually archie shadow is kinda still on the same hiarchy as in the games BUT JESUS CRIST NOVEL KARS! NO! I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS!

Plot: Novel Kars is viewing several universes with D4C ultimate because he had nothing better to do at the time. He then sees Shadow claiming to be "The Ultimate Lifeform" (Because D4C can see other fictional universes now. It's a vs debate plot, don't be picky). Kars decides to prove him wrong.

Rules: They both start barely in sight of one another. Kars has all of his stands up to C-Moon Ultimate. Shadow is in base and has a single Chaos Emerald. Victory by death. Speed Equalized if nessasary (It probably is)

ArchieShadow
Kars Novel
Edgy the Hedgy:
Composite Organism:

Inconclusive:

This is a hax stomp for Kars, Shadow taps him and Kars becomes dust while Kars pretty much comes back and...there are too many methods that Kars can do to kill Shadow. Destroy this thread.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I mean, Shadow just has to tap Kars and he literally explodes.
I'm sorry but are you refering to super shadow? Because he is only allowed one emerald here. Apologies if this sounds stupid to you, but you left me confused when you say Shadow would kill easily when Kars is low 2-c while Shadow is like 4-B. Am I missing something here?

Back