• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noumu's

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not just that. Specifically says: "Possessing Stats Beyond Upper Tier"

Yes and so far those "stats" are intelligence, quirks, and Regenerationn not the strength and speed of the Nomu. The author is trying to highlight how since these Highend can think that means they're stronger than black nomu's.

No, it is better to read the page again. Dr garaki says that the division of Noumus levels is done by how many Quirks they have AND physical enhancements and no specifications are given, they are improvements in general.

In addition to one of the quirks that HE Noumu had was to increase physical strength.

Yeah, but his argument is that it says High-End is stronger than USJ Noumu, which is false. It never said that

More powerfull, so if USJ Noumu is Mountain, HE Noumu is at least Mountain by scale.

Except, like I've said multiple times:

It's far too vague to know if that's USJ Noumu who is shown, and they only ever say upper-end Noumus. The Hosu attack Noumus are what your everyday Noumus are like, and the strongest among them is High 8-C, therefore High-End being 8-A makes sense.

The reason USJ Noumu was Low 7-B is because unlike other Noumus, it was specifically designed to kill All Might

You go to great lengths to call a statement that even shows the photo of the USJ Noumu vague. While saying that they are Hosu Noumu, when there are none of the 3 in the picture.

Which of the Hosu Noumu was black, had eyes, a beak, teeth, just like USJ Noumu?

Seeing as how there's evidence that AM gets weaker when he's at or beyond his daily limit, it's entirely possible that the USJ Nomu isn't mountain level. Of course this is also contradicted by the fact it was made to match AM so should be somewhat comparable to his strength and speed however, AFO might not have known AM's current limits as he doesn't ever really need to go all out (or even get to due to collateral damage).

Even by feats alone USJ Noumu absolute destroys High-End, as he is scaling from All Might who in weaker state was able to match All For One, who can casually destroys several city blocks with his Air Cannon, and without stacking up multiple Quirks to it.

While High-End at best has proven to destroy a building.

Next you'll say Mirko is capable of dismembering All Might for being able to fight off several High-Ends.

There is no reason to close. High End is proven by chapter 262 to be more powerful than USJ Noumu. Either we should downgrade USJ Noumo or upgraded High End.

It's simple.

Therefir said:
Even by feats alone USJ Noumu absolute destroys High-End, as he is scaling from All Might who in weaker state was able to match All For One, who can casually destroys several city blocks with his Air Cannon, and without stacking up multiple Quirks to it.

While High-End at best has proven to destroy a building.

Next you'll say Mirko is capable of dismembering All Might for being able to fight off several High-Ends.
It is not true, High end was playing with it and yet it was destroyed.

Are you scaling Mirko above Endevor?

Are you saying that USJ Noumo is more powerful than AFO?

There is every reason to close. We told you why the scaling is the way it is and you're still repeating the same debunked arguments.

That's the problem. Nobody debunked my argument.

Chapter 262 of the manga makes it clear, by the creator of Noumus, that High End is more powerful than USJ Noumu.

There is literally a picture of the USJ Noumu and you forcefully say that it is the Hosu Noumu when they are totally different from the ones presented.

The only argument debunked here was yours.

I already told you that we cannot assume that it's the USJ Noumu just because of a picture. If it was stated that it was even stronger than the USJ Noumu, yeah, by all means. But using a simple picture isn't enough to warrant that.

Additionally, we've already established that USJ Noumu is in a league of its own because unlike other Noumus, this one was specifically made to kill All Might. The other Noumus weren't made for that purpose, and among all those other Noumus, the High-End ones stand at the top, plain and simple.

If you're saying that High-End is stronger than USJ Noumu, that would also imply that Endeavor is stronger than USJ Noumu, which would then imply that Endeavor is stronger than Remnants of One For All All Might, which is simply false because Endeavor was easily knocked away by All For One while All Might was the only one capable of putting up a fight.

A simple image? the character is in the image, don't demote the proof just because you want to counter it. It is not a simple image. He is the creator of Noumus showing USJ Noumu and saying that he is weaker than High End.

They established it in the wrong way.

You say that AM is constantly weakening and that it has fused its strength to fight USAJ Noumu, does that mean that USJ Noumu is more powerful than AFO?

It is not because it was created for a function that it can fulfill or it is considered to be powerful because of it. So much so that he didn't even come close to killing AM, AM was only injured in the battle because Kurogi interfered.

Also, where did you see that AFO left Endeavor out of action? He didn't even touch Endeavor.

What proof is needed besides that. An image of the creator saying that USJ is below High End.

MHA 262 003
What proof is needed besides that. An image of the creator saying that USJ is below High End.

This is how the scaling goes:

Remnants of OFA All Might = Kamino Incident All For One >= USJ Noumu > Endeavor = High-End

Endeavor jumped in alongside other Pro Heroes to help All Might but All For One easily blew them away without a second thought. Using your logic, Endeavor would've defeated All For One

The only ones who put USJ Noumu close to AFO are you. When in reality he is much weaker and ALL Mighty did not have so many problems to defeat. Even the children were doing well against him.

AM > AFO > Endeavor > High ENd > USJ Noumu. Easy.

I would like to see what extreme difficulty AM had when he fought against USJ Noumu. He defeated him with easily when got serious.

All Might was literally forced to go past his limits to defeat the USJ Noumu. He even stated something along the lines of "Back in my prime it would've only taken 5 hits to win, but today, it took 300 mighty blows"

And yeah, someone please close this.

No, this does not prove that he crossed the line, only that he is weaker than in his prime.

The reality is that Noumu was a problem because when AM went to defeat him, Kurogiri opened a portal and allowed Noumu to attack All Mighty's wound in the back, in a way that he would not be able to do alone.

In All Might's fight against the USJ Noumu, Tomura literally states that the Noumu is as strong as All Might. How much more proof do you need?

First of all, Who is Tomura to state anything? Second, because High End couldn't do the same since he is more powerful.

Besides that. Obviously USJ could have a second chance, Am was very weak since the Noumu attacked his injury.

A single punch from USJ Nomu bloodied up All Might and bruised his arms heavily. USJ Nomu stabbed through All Might with his fingers. He had a higher LS than All Might as well, as All Might couldn't escape his grasp.

All Might beat USJ Nomu only by going beyond his limits, not by getting serious. He couldn't move a single inch from being over his time limit and the wounds Nomu gave him. USJ Nomu is comparable to that All Might, who is stronger than the one that fought AFO.

By saying Endeavor can one shot that Nomu, via scaling him off of the statement that High Ends are better Nomu's than the rest, you're saying Endeavor can one shot AM from USJ and Kamino, as well as AFO with a single attack from his flash fire moves. Despite him being unable to do anything to AFO in that battle at all, and having far inferior feats to these characters.

That picture of USJ Nomu doesn't even mean that he, specifically, is a weaker Nomu than the High Ends. He was designed to fight All Might alone, and has the strength and speed to show for it. He is not normal. His picture is meant to represent the black Nomu faction, because he is the most notable one, not to literally say he is weaker than the High Ends.

Without someone specifically saying that High Ends are more powerful than that Nomu, that picture is just a representation for the black Nomu, not for the USJ nomu.

• All Might complimented the U.S.J. Nomu's power, stating it was "unbelievable".
  • Tomura said that it was "as powerful as you [All Might]" and that "Nomu is super-powered living sandbag designed to withstand everything you've got," referring to All Might; And before you say this is unreliable, this comes from Tomura, who is the apprentice of All For One, the man in charge of creating the Nomus and someone who has fought All Might before, meaning he knows how strong the hero is.
  • Tomura also said "it's Nomu's job to get around that blinding speed of yours and hold you down," which implies the Nomu would be strong enough to restrain him, backing up his previous statement; While he said this, the Nomu was beginning to break All Might's skin by digging into his sides, drawing blood.
  • The only reason All Might was able to break free from the Nomu's grip was because half of its body had been frozen by Shoto, which weakened his grasp, something that he himself noted.
  • All Might noted that the Nomu was fast, and the Nomu even managed to send him flying backwards a considerable distance, a punch that he had to block; His arm was ruffled up after the strike.
  • The Nomu matched every blow of All Might's Royale Smash (yes, I used the Tap Smash name) from a get-go, and All Might stated that he had to exert more power than he usually does ["Built to counter me, you say?! Made to withstand everything I've got?! Then, I'll just go beyond that!!"] in order to beat its Shock Absorption ability, which should be relative to its durability, proving a mere 100% wasn't going to be enough to best it.
  • Izuku noted All Might was throwing everything he had at the Nomu, and then furthered that by stating he was using "over 100 percent of his power," with images of the Sludge Villain incident appearing, implying he was exerting the amount of power he used at the beginning of the series or at least powering up in a similar fashion.
  • The Nomu took over three-hundred hits from All Might at his maximum capacity and then some before being defeated. I mean, that's an obvious durability feat, which should scale to its overall physical ability. Hell, I'm pretty sure the Nomu was matching those over three-hundred strikes in their clash with each other before giving in.
In conclusion: Yes, the U.S.J. Nomu is equal/comparable to All Might.

As for the other thing. I think you're misinterpreting the image. But, what do I know? Horikoshi is an odd guy.

Let's get this out of the way in a simple way, because everyone else's explantations didn't seem to work.

U.S.J. Incident All Might = U.S.J. Incident Nomu >> (or possibly =) Kamino Ward All Might = Kamino Ward All For One >>>> Kamino Ward Endeavor.

There is simply no way Enji went from being significantly below Kamino Ward All For One and All Might (All For One brushed off both his and other heroes' attacks with ease), who already are weaker than U.S.J. Incident All Might by an unknown but possibly moderate degree, to being able to easily vaporize the body of someone who is stronger than U.S.J. Incident All For One in a matter of three months.

Your argument makes no sense. If the USJ were more powerful than the High End, they would not put the image of the USJ and say that the High End was stronger, when there are other black Noumu, like the one without eyes.

Endeavor can fire USJ Noumu, but cannot do that with AM or AFO.

USJ Noumu, was seriously injured by Todoroki's freeze, which did not happen with other bandits who were frozen and forced their way out of the ice, ie Todoroki> Bandits> Endeavor? I think not.

AM when fight with AFO> AM when fight with USJ Noumu.

It didn't matter that his power was waning over time.

He faced Noumu very weakened by hitting his weak point.

Besides, he gave his all and even more against AFO.

<div class="quote" </div>

You would be right if all of these feats weren't done after AM was severely weakened from being attacked right at his weak point in a joint attack and USJ Noumu and Kurogiri

USJ Nomu is more recognizable than the one without eyes. Easy reason as to why they used him. Ergo, your reasoning has just as much validity as mine. You don't know why USJ Nomu is being used for that picture, but you're constructing a headcanon around it.

By your logic, Endeavor would one shot All Might easily with absolutely no difficulty. Endeavor should be faster and stronger than All Might by your arguments. If High End is way stronger than USJ Nomu, than endeavor keeping up with and one shotting it means he should be able to do the same to All Might.

No, AM when he fought AFO is horrendously weaker than when he was at USJ, by his own admission and from what was established in the story. Give me evidence he isn't.

Yes it does, that's why he's weaker.

Nomu punched AM's arm once and heavily bruised it while blowing him away.

He did the same to Nomu. Pointless argument.

Also, having your attack repelled by AFO is not a negative feat when the AM who defeated AFO himself was constantly being repelled by that attack.

No, your reasoning is totally meaningless, because it was not even necessary to use a recognizable character, the other Noumu used for example did not even appear in the manga. Just being black would be recognizable as a black Noumu Lol.

If he specifically used USJ Noumu to say he was weaker than High End, it is because USJ Noumu is weaker than High End.

For the umpteenth time... someone please close this. No relevant info is being given and the only "evidence" there is is an image that implies nothing.

But he didn't do that. He just put a picture of USJ Nomu there whole talking about generic black Nomu.

Give me a direct statement of USJ Nomu, who has statements and feats well above other Nomu, and is noted to be the anti symbol of peace, of being comparable to other black Nomu, or being explicitly physically weaker than High Ends

Kingofwolves999 said:
Why didn't Endeavor one shot AFO at Kamino with prominence burn if, by your arguments he can react to and one shot him
Because AFO is much stronger than him. I never said that Endeavor could fight AFo. Don't put words in my mouth trying to weaken my argument.

AM> AFO> Endeavor> = High End> USJ Noumu (who fought a weakened AM who was injured in his weak point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back