• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would existing/residing in nothingness alone and having control over it (being able to manipulate it), scale a character anywhere?

I’m pretty sure that residing in nothingness is independence. And I thought independence scale at outer, high outer or boundless. Guess I was wrong.
Depends on context, residing in Nothingness without any context about transcend Infinite Dimension it just scale to Void Manip and resist to void manip except the verse is stated the void transcend Infinite Dimensional hierarchies it will be low1A I thought.

After All tier 1 is about dimensions and and has nothing to do with nothingness

Depends on context, residing in Nothingness without any context about transcend Infinite Dimension it just scale to Void Manip and resist to void manip except the verse is stated the void transcend Infinite Dimensional hierarchies it will be low1A I thought.

After All tier 1 is about dimensions and and has nothing to do with nothingness
I’ve seen character profiles and some get to tier 1-A, high 1-A and boundless without even any hierarchies. I don’t really understand some of them at all. I thought the only way to get to those tiers were through hierarchies, but some character profiles that are in those 3 tiers are on that level without even transcending hierarchies. It’s weird tbh.

I’ve seen character profiles and some get to tier 1-A, high 1-A and boundless without even any hierarchies. I don’t really understand some of them at all. I thought the only way to get to those tiers were through hierarchies, but some character profiles that are in those 3 tiers are on that level without even transcending hierarchies. It’s weird tbh.
Can you name any of those profiles?

Can you name any of those profiles?
I guess uhhh, azathoth 1-A explaintion. I don’t know about his tier 0 explanation since I don’t fully understand it but his 1-A explaination is a good example of what I mean.

I guess uhhh, azathoth 1-A explaintion. I don’t know about his tier 0 explanation since I don’t fully understand it but his 1-A explaination is a good example of what I mean.
It isn't just a void and azathoth is also above all of the ultimate gods
Here is an thread explaining the cuthulu mythos cosmology

It isn't just a void and it is also above all of the ultimate gods
Ohhh ok

It isn't just a void and azathoth is also above all of the ultimate gods
How about the creators (umineko) profile? Where does it involve a high outer hierarchy that’s being transcended by the creator?

btw, if there was something that had an infinite amount of layers and each layer was infinite in size, what level of hierarchy would that be?

btw, if there was something that had an infinite amount of layers and each layer was infinite in size, what level of hierarchy would that be?
1-A if each layer is transcendent to another

how is it 1A? if each layer transcends the other that's high 1B
If each layer is infinitely transcendent of another than it's 1-A I think but I am probably wrong so I think you are right

How about the creators (umineko) profile? Where does it involve a high outer hierarchy that’s being transcended by the creator?
he scales above Feathrine who is transcendent to 2-3 infinitly layered realms each layer sees the below as fiction

he scales above Feathrine who is transcendent to 2-3 infinitly layered realms each layer sees the below as fiction
Featherine is stated to be High 1-A on her profile, the creator transcending her would cause it to be the same tier as her. Like you said, it needs to transcend a high outer hierarchy

Featherine is stated to be High 1-A on her profile, the creator transcending her would cause it to be the same tier as her. Like you said, it needs to transcend a high outer hierarchy
he resides in a realm Called the realm of god iirc and it views Feathrines realm as fiction

he resides in a realm Called the realm of god iirc and it views Feathrines realm as fiction
But featherine realm is said to be High 1-A, that should put him at best, 1 further level into the tier. Not tier 0

i said he resides in an independent layered realm
I don’t really understand that fully but ok. Btw, I’m not gonna ask you question on other threads, I’ll use this one or we can talk private. Discord would be better if you want.

you said that the hierarchy would be infinite outer hierarchy, so wouldn’t having the ability of being able to remove and recreate that hierarchy put you above it?

I don’t really understand that fully but ok. Btw, I’m not gonna ask you question on other threads, I’ll use this one or we can talk private. Discord would be better if you want.
send ur id

you said that the hierarchy would be infinite outer hierarchy, so wouldn’t having the ability of being able to remove and recreate that hierarchy put you above it?
no, destroying a 1A+ structure = 1A+

What the verse? As Far I know the context for have L1A is transcend infinite dimension it will make you aleph1. For the lowest 1A tier need transcend infinite dimension.

Would you have to prove that you transcend it as a whole?
If you can destroy the above infinite dimensions structure so you indirectly surpass it or have an existence equal to it. Because tier 1A is about existence who transcend dimensional concept that means you need to have an existence equivalent to an object for destroy it.

this is only high 1B
Actually wouldn't an infinite hierarchy with infinite layer with each layer transcending the other by an infinite amount be low 1-A since at that point the hierarchy is uncountably infinite instead of countably infinite

Actually wouldn't an infinite hierarchy with infinite layer with each layer transcending the other by an infinite amount be low 1-A since at that point the hierarchy is uncountably infinite instead of countably infinite
no, it would be high 1B unless there's some context to it, like a realm residing inaccessible to it, but still a part of it, that's L1A

no, it would be high 1B unless there's some context to it, like a realm residing inaccessible to it, but still a part of it, that's L1A
From tiering system page
Low 1-A | Low Outerverse level: Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions

Back