• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noth Conceptual Manipulation

W-what is supposed to be this? Like, how do you think that from that simple scan a character should get conceptual manip? And why do you think that people would agree with that? At the very least try to explain your logic and the reason behind why it should qualify as one of the different types and aspects.

Last edited:
First it's about conceptual manipulation in title not nep,

Second disagree fra
Weird, I was sure there said none-existent in the title, Ig I saw wrong, the point still stand either way though that this doesn't really correlate, and that this is basically the lowest possible crt one could make.

Edit: Seems that I confused it for a moment because his other crt was just below this one and that one it's about nonexistence.

Last edited:
W-what is supposed to be this? Like, how do you think that from that simple scan a character should get conceptual manip? And why do you think that people would agree with that? At the very least try to explain your logic and the reason behind why it should qualify as one of the different types and aspects.
bro why are you stuttering
i think it would be CM coz the essence in anima is already accepted as a type 1 concept
see look
soul_flux.png

anima_magic2.png
latest

Last edited:
To clarify and elaborate, Existential Damage (one of the traits of the creature's power) its the ability to damage the very existance of whatever it hurts, which ignores the victim's level of regeneration and substitude it with a low value (notice that the English translaion differ a little from the original one, calling it instead SPiritual Damage, and having a different description altogether).

Now, the issue is not only OP not writing an essay to justify the power of CM: personally, I would consider it a combination of Regeneration Negation, Deconstruction and Existance Erasure (this last power is not immediate). But before anything, rather than tackling one power of the Noth, I would worry about tackling the entire profile, as is awfully outdated. I already tried a revision to made some changes, but the thread was never concluded.

To clarify and elaborate, Existential Damage (one of the traits of the creature's power) its the ability to damage the very existance of whatever it hurts, which ignores the victim's level of regeneration and substitude it with a low value (notice that the English translaion differ a little from the original one, calling it instead SPiritual Damage, and having a different description altogether).

Now, the issue is not only OP not writing an essay to justify the power of CM: personally, I would consider it a combination of Regeneration Negation, Deconstruction and Existance Erasure (this last power is not immediate). But before anything, rather than tackling one power of the Noth, I would worry about tackling the entire profile, as is awfully outdated. I already tried a revision to made some changes, but the thread was never concluded.

do you think when the scan talks about affecting the verse essence of what they impact, it also refers to the concept?

Last edited:
How does this verse define the term "essence"?

That alone isn't grounds enough for CM manipulation. Awhile ago I made the same mistake with Hellsing, making blood in verse conceptual but that didn't last since that argument made no sense since it depends on how the term is defined.

do you think when the scan talks about affecting the verse essence of what they impact, it also refers to the concept?
Trying in fit foreign verses concepts into wiki terms (like Concept type 1, II, or whatever) is not something I'm interested in doing. However, I can tell you that all elements in the Gaïa's setting have an non-physical element in counterpart of the physical one, generally called spirit.

The Spirit of things reside in another plane of existance called the Sea of Souls, from where the souls of all living beings spawn and go after thei perish; ideas and emotions also takes origin in the Sea of Souls. To clarifying, do not confuse spirit with soul: even though all things possesses spirit, only living beings (or powerful undeads) possesses a soul; say, you split a rock and its spirit split as well, but if you split a living being their spirit go back to the Sea of Soul.

Don't want to elaborate a lot in this thread since it will go anywhere due reasons already stated by the bunch, but I'll give you this link from All-fiction Battles so you can get an introduction.

Don't want to elaborate a lot in this thread since it will go anywhere due reasons already stated by the bunch, but I'll give you this link from All-fiction Battles so you can get an introduction
if all fiction battles say they have CM then they should have CM fr

Whatever reason you had for that addition, is was something that you would've had elaborate in OP; we aren't precisely related to that wiki (just linked to the blog so you could read the screencaps), so we can't import info from there. Also, as I said before, I'll rather concern about the entire profile's overhaul than a simple power addition.

Also, as I said before, I'll rather concern about the entire profile's overhaul than a simple power addition.
i don't think the verse or the profiles will have an overhaul any time soon
a lot of the supporters are extremely inactive now
at least a simple power addition is better than doing nothing

The changes will be next to meaningless if the profile is kept mostly incomplete; people will still refuse to use it in matches. What I recommend you is too gather all the relevant Noth info and build a sandbox (you may use may sandbox posted above and the AFB's profile to gather the scans and references), then suggest a change.

The changes will be next to meaningless if the profile is kept mostly incomplete; people will still refuse to use it in matches. What I recommend you is too gather all the relevant Noth info and build a sandbox (you may use may sandbox posted above and the AFB's profile to gather the scans and references), then suggest a change.
im the worst person to ask for sandbox stuff coz i dont even know how to make them
i just saw one of the scans for noth and realized concept hax was missing, man.

im the worst person to ask for sandbox stuff coz i dont even know how to make them
I think you could create one by writing the next structure in the search bar: vsbattles.fandom.com / wiki / User:your_user_name / sandbox_number_or_alternative_name. Remove the spaces and it should work (at least that is how I access to my sandbox).
i just saw one of the scans for noth and realized concept hax was missing, man.
Several things are missing I'm afraid, tried to updated once and unfortunately failed. Not like you couldn't suggest the change, but you could at least put some effort in the OP; how it currently is, no Mod will accept it. And there is also the other issue, and is that regardless of the proposed change, the profile will still be devoid of enough quality, and people will still not bat an eye to it (or in other words, will not dare to use it in matches).

Back