• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomlamdom

They/Them
Please see here for my previous thread on this, see this thread for other scans, have posted updates here but i may overlook something from those threads

Main thing is that a lot of this needs scans

Tokiha Misa

Non applicable high godly: my conclusion from my previous thread is that being erased from paradise will send her to the abyss, from scans in the second thread i linked and as stated on her profile it is impossible to return. this also applies to the other characters

Removal of transduality? (i will admit i didn't know how transduality worked when i started my first thread and i still don't know much): as said on her profile she has this for existing in the dreamworld, which is neither dream or reality. does existing in places like that give people transduality? if it does all characters should have this, if not it should be removed

General character revisions

Mid godly/high godly regen: i believe it was said that they can come back from having their soul destroyed which would qualify for mid godly, as for high godly see above

Addition of pocket reality manipulation: for their inner worlds in paradise of illusions

information manipulation/changing void manipulation to existence erasure?: as said in my previous thread that erasing someone from paradise will destroy all information about them, as if they never existed

Possible removal of acausality: seems to be no evidence and doesn't list type

Tiering and attack potency in paradise of illusions: while the scans on the verse page show there are higher dimensions, i don't believe the scans i've seen show any characters actually scaling. the characters should likely be 4-a for creating starry skies, unless anyone who knows more about dimensional tiering could help

Speed in real world: no evidence for superhuman speed, should likely just be normal human for scaling to nanami shio

Speed in paradise of illusions: can't find any speed feats, either should be unknown or normal human scaling from nanami shio, removal of probably infinite / immeasurable

Durability in paradise of illusions: likely scales to attack potency from fight with comparable characters, probably 4-a unless higher dimensions are accepted

Stamina in paradise of illusions: seems to be no evidence of being infinite

Range: unless higher dimensions are accepted likely to be changed to low multiversal to multiversal for being able to access multiple parallel worlds

Tokiha Misa, Minazuki Reia, Yamimiya Saki

Addition of Longevity for devils: for being hundreds of years old

Addition of power bestowal and death manipulation for devils: from bloody pact as seen in notable attacks/techniques, likely isn't combat applicable

Addition of non physical interaction: for being able to interact with souls, which as said on nanami shio's profile are intangible

Separation of real world and paradise of illusions into two keys

Tier: 9-b | tier they'll have in paradise, likely 4-a

superhuman physical, type 9 immortality, any abilities they can use in the real world | likely all powers except type 9 immortality

Attack potency / durability : wall level | attack potency / durability they'll have in paradise, likely multi solar system level

Nanami Shio

Tier: 10-b | tier she'll have in paradise, likely 4-a

Removal of superhuman physical characteristics in the real world: as 10-b she shouldn't have this

Okay. No problem. I think that you were listed as a supporter in the verse page though.

Hmm was hoping a6colute would be around for scans, so i guess i'll keep this on hold while i go through the vn myself to find the relevant stuff
however long that will take, guess this is now bumped up on my list of things to read

You can ask A6colute for input via his wiki message wall.

Yes, but they have not signed in to this forum.

Well, if there are no active supporters willing to work and the pages lack justifications and evidences, then I guess the verse becomes a potential candidate for deletion. Unless Randomlandom is willing to make serious efforts to improve the quality, that is.

Yeah, i was hoping that a6 would help and i’m not confident that i can do this myself, probably best that it gets deleted unfortunately

Here are all of the pages that need to be deleted in that case: Notch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back