• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Twilight Sparkle vs Skeleton

That is not how explosions work. And that doesn't seem in-character at all now.

Central Park itself is ~3.5 kilometers wide, but there are trees everywhere. And again, seems ooc.

Or just use a forcefield like she actually did in the fight? And she wouldn't be out of his range, she litirally wouldn't see where he is, and he could just teleport a few times until he is right next to her.

Again, the one fight I found with her shows her using forcefields and using lasers, no hax involved. I highly doubt she uses her powers in a good way either, so saying a thing she can but won't do is not a realistic reason.

Um plenty of energy balls just explode on contact in fiction.

And the same logic applies to Sans. You kinda make it sound as if shes the only one clueless as to her opponents location. What sounds ooc? Do you mean her energy ball? I assume you mean something else since we've covered mind control?

Because fiction in general is what we use as standard. Still OOC to use in battle.

They know the enemies starting distance, was discussed already. The problem is that sans teleports away from there, so she won't be able to snipe at there at all. And I am talking about stuff like teleporting instead of using a forcefield or using mindhax instead of lasers like she did. We have an actual fight with her, that is what is assumed to be her standard tactic.

Just saying.

She might powernull. It was the first thing she did to Twilight. No clue why she didn't do it again this time around. Given how easily dhe did it, I'm kinda assuming PIS.

She shoots a beam at her target and takes away their special talent. So yeah she's probably not going to hit Sans with that. Also it's kinda OOC for Season 5 Finale onwards Starlight to do that.

Basically she paralyzes her target with a beam and takes away theur special talent. I'm assuming she can do her pnull as an AoE attack since it swapped the sisters cutie marks, and it's the same type of spell but with a different function (both alter a ponies special talent). But hey, swapping for soul destroying bones isn't a bad deal either.

Peter1129 said:
She shoots a beam at her target and takes away their special talent. So yeah she's probably not going to hit Sans with that. Also it's kinda OOC for Season 5 Finale onwards Starlight to do that.
Again, given how easily she did so the first time, it's probably PIS, since she easily could've done it again.

It only equalizes reasonably similiar things, nothing about cutie marks and sans' powers are really similiar.

Lightbuster30 said:
Well yeah, but she can still force an equal mark on him.
Feel that that is not in-character with her latest apearances either. Regardless, I will look at the episode to see the ability.

Feel that that is not in-character with her latest apearances either. Regardless, I will look at the episode to see the ability.

If it's pre S5 Starlight then yeah it is. It's pretty much all she did. I personally feel it was purposley forgotten about since it would've been OP if she just shot a nullification beam at Twlight in the finale. Heck, she could've done so at any time during her stalker phase. Very tempted to make a crt about it.

It's not pre S5, it's most recent. PRetty sure she had that whole moral thing going on by season 7.

I'm as fast as sonichu.

It's a laser... that needs to hit you...

Sans dodges still. And that's assuming that his magic is equalized at all here.

OMEGA-82 said:
Starlight has AOE attacks as well
and as shown in the battle with Frisk Sans can be caught off guard
Aoe attacks? Might showing when she uses them? Any fight I saw with her has her use a rather thin laser, and she pretty much dies right away if hit, and she would likely be hit due to danmaku and using forcefields that are useless here.

I think OMEGA-82's talking about the spar Starlight had with Twilight. She exploded her crystal barrier and caused a shockwave.

I mean, they were specifically training those abilities, not really something she would do in a fight where the enemy is throwing bones at her.

It really doesn't change that she'll likley explode her crystal shield if she goes for it. It was still her responce to getting blasted. Anyways, she has a massive ramge advantage anyways, even though her profile ststes otherwise.

Sans dodging isn't even that special. He'll probably mock Starlight for trying only to get blasted twice. I mean seriously, the guy got caught off guard by Chara finally getting enough common sense to attack more than once, and the ponies love spamming their lasers. And her range only makes it worse. Sans will be kept on the defensive and either get hit or run out of stamina.

Dude, she won't get the chance to. If she makes a barrier, it will pass throgh it and destroy her soul, she needed quiet a bit more to het the explosion of that she has here.

Range... when she can't see the enemy till he teleports in close range. And I already told you this too.

Mock? He will attack her and she'd get one-shot on hit. Alo, can you not go into game mechanics? Frisk attacking twice was litirally breaking the laws of in-verse reality. It's like saying "Ben finally got some sense and decided to bend space and time to go where he wants".

Once again, range is horrible, and she spams one laser that isn't even that wide. She also likes to parry, so soul destruction gg.

How is Sans supose to One-shot Starlight?

Even if we asume his attacks can bypass her shields , she will not make the same mistake twice , if one of his attacks passes through she will not use her shields again

And as soon as she uses Accelero or her "Mind Control Bomb" the fight is over

If I'm not mistaken she just has to land one hit on him so she can just spam magic beams , use AoE attacks or just straight up rush him with Accelero or Use Simulo Duplexis to clone herself and make the fight even harder for him

He's attacks destroy the soul and she has no resitance. Unless you can prove that ger soul is comparable to frisk's her soul cannot take the beating.

She won't get the chance to learn from mistakes.

She never does that in-character. People act like characters use their skills as if they were CiS free far too much.

She spams one veam, and she can't do that and teleport the same time. Because CiS.

Frisk doesn't have restance to soul attacks either and they can take more then one

you have no proof that Sans can on-shot Starlight

And with speed equalized the only way for sans to dodge is to teleport and Starlight has alredy shown to be able to track Teleportation

Frisk has no resistance? That's false in every way. There was a whole crt of how the more you progress the more resitance you get. Frisk has resistance to it, glimmer doesn't. Hell, a proper, non LV amped frisk would also die in less than a second to sans' attack, so your point is moot.

That is how soul destruction works.

False. She uses a 10 cm wide laser in-character. She also doean't teleport scum in-character. Seriously, showcase wgere she does what you claim she dies in-character and we'll see.

Still voting Starlight via massively superior range. I really don't care if she can't see Sans when the exact same thing goes for him, amd she can go camo. Starlight has a tendancy spam her beams, and Sans can only dodge for so long. Oh and after seeing her fight against Twilight, she was phyically dodging far more than tanking via shield.

Wow, your gonna ignore my point then, great. Sans sinply teleports to where she is.

"Sans can only dodge so long" is an incredible argument when she spams one laser beam while he has danmalu that a 20 centimeter heart shaped soul couldn't dodge.

With how she acts in-character, it's a who hits first, and sans is the one with danmaku and the one that teleports his enemies in the way of his attacks.

Back