• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not in Smash and Never Will Be | Waluigi (Mario Bros.) Vs. Goku (Dragon Ball Z/Buu Arc)

im gonna goku for various reasons goku has shown off most of his feats without the need for scaling that doest work that well due to nature of the mario francise plus goku has well trained martial arts taught by gods even by z and he can stop time but on other hand goku has dealt with people like waluigi before such as guldo with his time stop

Waluigi has time slow, not time stop.

I'd say Waluigi definitely has the hax and AP advantage, but Goku has the range and skill advantages. Since Waluigi doesn't have a good defence for ki blast spam, I'll vote for Goku

Goku has never dealt with time manip. before, at least not this version Goku. Gohan and Krillin were the one fighting Guldo, not Goku.

Honestly range doesn't mean much when Waluigi can just time slow and pummel him into oblivion. Not to mention he can just teleport to him, incap him for a moment with his vines, grow huge and stomp on him.

There is also the fact that Goku tends to let his guard down even when he shouldn't be, whereas Waluigi is much more pragmatic. I honestly don't see Goku winning this.

But Waluigi's time slow has a range too. It's not incredible time slow either, it'd give Goku plenty of time to instant transmission out if he ever decided to go for CQC.

Sure Goku can be dumb, but he's a far more skilled fighter than Waluigi.

Sure Goku is more skilled but I honestly dont think it will come down to skill but more to pragmatism since Wa won't fight him face to face. Waluigi has quite a bit of reach as well if we consider his techs and bombs, so he will probably play it save bombard him with his explosions or annoy him with the tornado and the moment Goku approaches he activates his time slow.

Instant transmision is Goku's saving grace but Waluigi has teleport as well. Also Goku has the mentality of wanting a good fight whereas Waaas mentality is to win.

goku also gots ranged in form of ki blasts kamemaha and the genki dama along with many other techqiues and waluigi's bombs are not as powerful as physical strenth which is at galaxy due to defeating bowser in mario party which waluigi gots plants that powerful enough to hold in mario nd other character of comparble strenth his bombs from what i know arent that powerful due to mario effortlesly beating the bomb king and his subornies which are the bombs waluigi proboly led by the king himself because bowser has been shown to work with waluigi and king bomb on numorus occicaions and goku basic ki blasts are probly around buliding waluigi bombs

I vote Goku due to experience, Instant Transmission to avoid the range of Waluigi's Time Slow/Time Stop/whichever the heck, and a variety of techniques such as the Spirit Bomb, Kamehameha, Solar Flare and so on, which would tip the battle even more in Goku's favor.

his son has dealt with guldo and he wast much problem for his much weaker child and later dealt with hit which is supporting evidence but not proof mind you

Back