• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CSRC is restricted.

Even assuming it weren't, given how his attack reflection works Idk if he could use it on a High 6-A attack.

Boros has some obvious advantages here compared to Garou's fight. He can fight at range, he can fly, he can speed amp and obviously has his regen which Norm probably can't bypass so long as Boros has enough stamina. Also like Garou, he's more skilled.

How does Norm's attack reflection work?

Norm can fly too. Also disintegration bypasses High-Mid quite nicely.

He absorbs projectiles and then fires the back to sender.

Does energy come under 'projectiles' or is it just weapon-based projectiles?

Also does he use his disintegration often?

Another thing; I have no idea how Norm is listed as continent level+. The mid-end of the calc is what got accepted by Cal

Oh mb.

With disintegration he should win. I have no idea how the match against Garou wasn't considered a stomp when Norm had planetary range disintegration that Garou had no counter for, that he's willing to use, along with every other advantage cept CQC skill.

They have 18 abilities each, and none of Garou's abilities help him at that range.

I don't think it's all that fair, but I'm derailing. Norm should be able to tank Boros' blasts and disintegrate him. This would be a fair Norm victory (in-character) even with CSRC since Boros'd never use it until he absolutely needs to, so you may as well unrestrict that imo

I refer you to my previous response.

Though obviously you're free to do as you wish.

Edit: Also at least wait until this is finished pls.

Doesn't Norm still one-shot with disintegration?

It should just be a 'who gets their attack off first' kind of deal.

Back