• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nonexistent Characters - Default Resistances

The thing about Nonexistent Physiology character is that it's not so much as a resistance, rather that you can't affect them in the first place. Technically they don't get resistance and hax from characters that have shown feats of affecting NEP characters, would work on them if they don't resist that specific hax.

well to affect type 1 you need concept hax

to affect type 2 you need prof u have done so on ur series or something similar

tbh, I feel like the only resistance or immunity being nonexistent should give a character is to existence erasure. The power itself is like a huge paradox, and I don't think it should garner such boons.

Would suggest to refrain from granting resistances by default, and rather take a look of what are the character's feat. Although considering that NEP is no body and no soul, then powers that do need to make contact with physical matter and alter the soul of a target wouldn't work.

I agree as well. I think a (x,y,z via nonexistent physiology) is good for abilities, resistances, and immunities shown in verse due to the nonexistent physiology

Back