• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : Non-Existent Physiology and Abstract Existence

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Non-Existence Physiology Nature 1 & Abstract Existence Type 1 For Yui Kurata.

Yui said that she is Illusion,Reality,Dreams & Visions.

And also yui is said to be non-existent, basically yui is said to be non-existent and yui is a dream-like existence

Conclusion : Yui got Nep Nature 1 because she is nonexistence & Ae1 because she is a dream,Illusion,Reality,Visions.

Agree : @Miril, @Delta333, @Vinn, @Nexp06 (With Abstract Existence), @God900, @Rozi, @LordGriffin1000 (With Possible), @Cyber, @Jorosai77
Disagree : @Vietthai96

Last edited:

And also yui is said to be non-existent, basically yui is said to be non-existent and yui is a dream-like existence

Conclusion : Yui got Nep Nature 1 because she is nonexistence & Ae1 because she is a dream,Illusion,Reality,Visions
I'm watching this thread. Is there more context for this and other instances of her being said to be nonexistent?

I disagree with Abstract extension type 1 & Nep 2 because for your own merit yui is still interacting and again no context if yui is Abstract exitensi type 1

I disagree with Abstract extension type 1 & Nep 2 because for your own merit yui is still interacting and again no context if yui is Abstract exitensi type 1
this is nep nature 1 crt, not nep2😂, AE1 is obtained because it is a dream, an illusion. and also you don't see he has another body?.

Last edited:
The first and the third link don't work for me, so you might want to check if everything is alright with them.
Still not working
As it's said here, it's just perception

And yui lives on the other side of the world which is the dream world

More context about dream world

Conclusion : Yui got Nep Nature 1 because she is nonexistence & Ae1 because she is a dream,Illusion,Reality,Visions
I agree

I agree with this aswell

There isn't much evidence other than the characters statements. Without evidence it showing the characters nature, I don't think a solid addition is warranted. At best, it's "possible" because claims like this need more than just a single statement that can easily be just flowery language.

So I'd say possible Non-existent Physiology and Abstract existance.

There isn't much evidence other than the characters statements. Without evidence it showing the characters nature, I don't think a solid addition is warranted. At best, it's "possible" because claims like this need more than just a single statement that can easily be just flowery language.

So I'd say possible Non-existent Physiology and Abstract existance.
Possibly Nep 1 & AE1? Right?

what is your conclusion?
How about you?
"Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars." (Abstract Existence Type 1)

Dreams can be considered abstract but do we have any statement of her using avatars to interact with the physical world?

"Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0. In simple terms that means that the characters simply lack the aspect, in the same way that a stone lacks a soul." (Nonexistent Physiology Type 1)

Does she have any Aspects of Nonexistence?

"Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0. In simple terms that means that the characters simply lack the aspect, in the same way that a stone lacks a soul." (Nonexistent Physiology Type 1)

Does she have any Aspects of Nonexistence?
he has no aspect of nonexistence

I agree with the possible abstract existence T1.

Dreams can be considered abstract but do we have any statement of her using avatars to interact with the physical world?
Actually, from the beginning of the series Yui used avatars to interact with the people around her.

It should be like this:

Yui Kurata: which we always see in manga and interact with people around in the real world. (Avatar 1)

Yui adult form: (Avatar 2) but a better version, this form exists when Yui uses the Last crest in the real world and also this form always appears when Yui (Avatar 1) dreams.

Yui in Dream World: The real self that exists purely as a dream.

Back