• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speeed equalized

high 6-C versions

spirit dive restricted

1 vote noelle

whooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
If this is 6-C version, this is BoS Mark, right? I'm not entirely sure, actually! I don't recall Noelle having the ability to bypass durability, but if this is BoS Mark, he's not as durable as he was later.

I didn't really like Black Clover, so I admittedly don't remember much (I'm only a few weeks behind, I read through it all recently) but I would lean towards Noelle if it's in character, actually. BoS Mark didn't have much experience fighting peers, Noelle does. Noelle has better long-distance capability on the surface-level, though it would be in-character for Mark to just throw something at her with newborn-Viltrumite strength.

What is Noelle's durability like? Could the Valkyrie Dress handle it if someone with large island level strength just started wailing on her? And where are the calcs for her? I'm not as familiar with Black Clover as I am Invincible.

It's a toss-up for me leaning slightly towards Noelle. Roughly equivalent destructive potential, potentially equivalent long-distance attacks (tough to say whether BoS Mark just throwing a rock beats out Noelle's grimoire, imo), but Noelle has more experience fighting peers and more of a warrior's instinct than Mark who just sort of cakewalked through stuff until the betrayal and Thraxa.

So they borderline equal, but noelle can amp all her stats with valyrie dress and increase hers AP even more with SDR , my vote goes for her

Well, Noelle's lifting strength is listed as "unknown" while Mark has "at least class K". Could he restrain her?
Considering her speed will be higher than his in valkirye dress i don't think so, she can also use spells or her spear to damage him to get out(since she has AOE spells)

Back