• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I played FFXV and I never saw Noctis hitting something non-corporeal unless I'm missing something (I'm drinking potions like an addict sooo)

Well, if Noctis can't hit Non-Corporeals

Ashera petrifies Noctis alongside the entire continent

Well, Noctis is not the kind that does not take things seriously.

Even in character, the first moves are basically attacks with swords, spears, the Royal Weapons and Fire/Ice/Lightning spells, with a Ap of 1 ******* Exaton

He also wastes no time in using the Ring that grants him Death Hax, absorbing his opponent's life force, he can BFR, opening a portal in Space Time that pulls opponents, and physical attacks are repelled with Holy

Finally, whenever Noctis is being pressed, he can summon the Astrals, who have powerful techniques, almost as powerful as Noctis himself, and are 6 of them

In the game, various enemies use spells that petrify Noctis, but he usually carries potions that can take him out of the spell quickly, so it's not a problem

My question is: how can Ashera counter Death Hax and BFR ? How strong she is in the High 6-A range ?

She is 12.5 Peta, quite low for High 6-A, but she makes up for it with her aura, resurrection, and invulnerability (as well as being Non-Corporeal, but it doesn't matter here)

For Death Hax, she just resurrects

Wait

How does he use a potion to cure petrification....while he's petrified?

I know it sounds absurd, but yes, it's not exactly a potion but a spell, he carries two types that can cure you of petrification, you can cast it even while you're petrified

Well, Noctis is 1 Exaton, FAAAAAAR stronger, any Noctis attack would be problematic, and his durability scales to his ap, and we still have BFR (quite complicated to deal with) and the help of 6 other beings as powerful as Noctis

>Death Hax

Noctis is not draining Ashera's life-force.

>BFR

The etenity it takes for him cast it is enough for Ashera to petrify him.

>Anti-petrification potions

Hell, no, unless you want to especifically give Noctis' said potions, we are not assuming he has them. Why not assume he has 99 High-Elixir and Phoenix Down then?

Noctis has "Healing" in his profile precisely because it carries with it several items in his standard equipment, either for healing, petrification, confusion, frog curse, etc

It will not be 99, but it carries with it, and it does not need many since he use will have knowledge of the technique and is not a stupid to fall into it 10, 20 or 30 times. "Petrification" in FFXV it's not a great deal, you can find spells against it in normal stores, even normal hunters have. It's like Naruto and those ninja having kunais, shurikens, food pills. It's standard for them

BFR can be used since Noctis is covered by his summons, he does not fight alone

Glacian can cast the Diamond Dust to slow down Ashera, or even freeze her, her ice could stop and decimate Ifrit, a 1 Exaton Fire God ,Bahamut can deal with her movements to give Noctis the time he needs to cast his BFR, ANY of the Astrals can

How can she hurt him ? She is a VERY low High 6-A, and Noctis can heal himself from petrification.

he has healing because we assume he can use Cura spells. Just like the glaives.

Standard Equipment: Various different swords/greatswords, lances, daggers, firearms and shields, Ring of the Lucii, thirteen Royal Arms

No item there, only weapons. No Golden Needle.

No Astral will help Noctis because ashera cannot even scratch him, much less make it so desperate that he needs help.

Also, "he won't fall for the same attack multiple times"

You mean nuking the entire continent? Good luck dodging that

That's quite an ability

But Noctis have Barrier Creation, and seeing that his ap is far superior to her, I do not see her being effective

He might be able to cast his BFR inside barrier, but there's no proof

>Tremendous AP advantage.

> Item especifally designed against his opponent's only hax.

Stomp 3

I removed that

Would be unfair, there's is no item here, since Noctis can deal with his Barrier Creation

And they said that Noctis can't hurt her, if this proceeds, this may be inconclusive then, the only way is the BFR

Back