• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Thought this would be an interesting fight. Although Nobu beat Daredevil and Daredevil beat Kingpin, I feel like it isn't simple A>B>C scaling as they each have their own advantages and disadvantages. Kingpin doesn't have the agility or endurance of Daredevil but he does have his armoured tuxedo which protects him from Nobu's weapons and he fights more aggressively and probably hits harder than Nobu if he manages to wail on him.

Speed not equalised, fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse, setting is in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, otherwise SBC.

Kingpin: 0

Nobu: 7 (Dinobot1996, Nico-v11, Lacku, Eficiente, Peppersalt43, Jackythejack, AceOfSpaces3709)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I think Nobu should take this. Fisk can last a while with his armored tuxedo and might get some decent hits in, but Nobu has weapons that could seriously injure or outright kill Fisk if he goes for the head (and I'm certain Nobu would put all his effort into doing that the moment he realizes that his weapons can't get through the tuxedo) Nobu should have a considerable skill and agility advantage, considering he could fight and keep up with Daredevil and Elektra at the same time and even have the advantage for a while, breaking Elektra's arm and punching Daredevil hard enough he did a backflip. Considering Nobu's other instances of sending Daredevil flying backwards with his strikes, I don't think he's far behind Kingpin in terms in terms of striking strength either.

Nobu wins HARD. The only reason Fisk could compete with Daredevil is because Daredevil doesn’t kill (welp excluding Nobu lmao). Daredevil doesn’t use blades but instead blunt weaponry which Fisk can tank. Nobu however using bladed weaponry would negate that.

Nobu has my vote for better skill, mobility, weaponry, and experience.

P.S

We need to change Fisk stomping Frank on the profile, it’s very misleading.

This wiki rejected Kingpin, it beat him!

daredevil-shout.gif

Back