• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
E G G : 0
... : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized

Finally, I now know of 2 characters with Type 4 Acausality and Reality Warping and I can now pit them against each other. God, I hope this isn't a stomp

If I recall correctly by default if no specification is given, the strongest version is used
Okay, thank

They seen to basically 1negate each other habilities... I think the only one to have a advantage is flumpty trough, he is immune to the plot letting he do whatever he want as the creator said so eventually he would over break the laws and take the W... I think?

They seen to basically 1negate each other habilities... I think the only one to have a advantage is flumpty trough, he is immune to the plot letting he do whatever he want as the creator said so eventually he would over break the laws and take the W... I think?
That would work if but Nobody did the same since his actions break the linearity of the time lords

They create the narrative of N-space in 5D scale as minimum
Fair, I could say that flumpty scale to law manipulation in any verse but this would be a strech sinse that's not how we do things in thw wiki

Humm... okay, conceptual manipulation, the nobody here is limited to the concept of nobody given to It trough words, correct?

So Flumpty still above It in this situation sinse he is every possibility of flumpty at every time

Humm... okay, conceptual manipulation, the nobody here is limited to the concept of nobody given to It trough words, correct?
yeah
So Flumpty still above It in this situation sinse he is every possibility of flumpty at every time
Well, it depends, how talkative is flumpty?
Because if he says something like "Nobody can beat me" or "Nobody is stronger than me"
I don't mean in the sense of him saying Nobody's name, but in the context of overvaluing his abilities to think that no one is stronger than him.

Well, it depends, how talkative is flumpty?
Because if he says something like "Nobody can beat me" or "Nobody is stronger than me"
I don't mean in the sense of him saying Nobody's name, but in the context of overvaluing his abilities to think that no one is stronger than him.
He don't really talk in the games, and he isn't the one to brag, he just put You in on his fanhouse and start to atack from all side for his amusement, also

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscience (There is nothing that Flumpty doesn’t know, except why he does anything[1])

This kinda counters that

Humm... what qould happen if Flumpty said "Nobody is in my funhouse powerless and scared beingh eternaly murdered wishing for a release of death cursig the day It faced Flumpty"? Would... this become real?

Beacuse the egg ominicience is of entire fiction scale with would includ Dr.Who

f Flumpty said "Nobody is in my funhouse powerless and scared beingh eternaly murdered wishing for a release of death cursig the day It faced Flumpty"
Nothing, Nobody can ignore that, otherwise, wouldn't have been a headache for the Doctor.

But well, i will start to read Nobody saga so i would fix his profile(Cuz CM type 4 not exist now)

Okay then

Also, Flumpt information manipulation is really busted, He can probable change the "Nobodies" nobody takes his powers from basically nullifing him, he can manipulate the abstract idea of time into salami and the amout on exposure(literaly how much someone looked at something or been locked at) freely as well, I can see this beigh a completly in character thing for flumpty

Back