• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noblesse: Verse Removal Discussion

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Noblesse is a verse i made when i first came on this website.

Since then, which has been over 5 years now, lots of things have changed.

This verse is heavily outdated, i stopped reading the series on around chapters 400-500 due to several issues i have with the series, such as it's repetitive nature and progressively longer chapters, 100 page chapters for stuff i was losing interest it, you can see where i fell off.

Anyway the characters are Large Mountain level for having attacks larger than mountains, that's not Large Mountain level anymore.

I think i requested some stuff calc years ago like Yuri's melting a portion of a sky scrapper, which is above Building level as it's currently rated, nobody ever officially calc it. I don't remember where these feats are and i have no interest in finding them

Noblesse had an anime last year, and nobody, literally nobody came and tried to upgrade the characters or downgrade them or even made a vs thread, the last thread for this series was well over a year ago, nobody cared when the interest in the series should have been high, albeit we were moving forums around that time.

In short nobody cares about this series, myself included, and it's heavily outdated, so i think it might need to be deleted.

Just going to ping the supporters of the verse to see if they have any interest in revising it @Sir_Ovens @Dragonmasterxyz

Even though I read all of it, I wouldn't even try to revise the verse, the manhwa is just too long.
High 7-A might be a lowball for Muzaka and Rai level of characters.

I don't see why you would delete it though, seems unnecessary.
Just creating a note on the verse page that the profiles are heavily outdated would be fine, maybe one day a miracle would happen and somebody will try to revise it.

I don't see why you would delete it though, seems unnecessary.
Just creating a note on the verse page that the profiles are heavily outdated would be fine, maybe one day a miracle would happen and somebody will try to revise it.
His idea behind deleting comes from the fact it's extremely neglected. The pages are outdated and have ratings based off wrong information that would require the fixing from supporters, however, if no supporters are inclined to fix them, the pages would stay as they are. This would look bad because we'd be willfully leaving wrong information with no intent to fix it.

Yea, if nobody is willing to fix the wrong ratings on the profiles, it's better to just delete them, if someone comes later, who is interested in the series, they can just remake them.

His idea behind deleting comes from the fact it's extremely neglected. The pages are outdated and have ratings based off wrong information that would require the fixing from supporters, however, if no supporters are inclined to fix them, the pages would stay as they are. This would look bad because we'd be willfully leaving wrong information with no intent to fix it.
It wouldn't look bad if you make a note admitting that profiles are outdated.

Yeah I feel like removing the whole verse is a little too excessive. Just put a note and say it's outdated so feel free to create a CRT and fix it.

We'd normally just delete outdated verses, but I honestly agree that we should start leaving a note instead. Or at least try to spread information regarding its deletion to the wider community and hold off for a bit before actually deleting it.

For Example: Had I known Gundam was gonna be axed, I'd gladly help fix up the verse. Though I admit it would've been a very long process. But the point is its been made even longer by its deletion.

Last edited:
Having a note on the pages announcing specific verses/characters are outdated, and it needs revisions from knowledgeable people, honestly seems like a good idea. Having the profiles remain may also encourage potential contributors since they just have to edit rather than to remake the pages from scratch.
Though it may become an issue if the pages simply remain abandoned for years, and especially if the verse is obscure.

dragon left the wiki I think

I do think such incredibly outdated misinformation regarding their strength should just be removed, and I prefer that.

Some ppl might show up to fix verses if they have notes, but if it's a VN, don't really think that would work.

I mean, besides me who is even making VN verses on here? LN and WN get added all the time by ppl besides me, but nobody seems to care about VN's, unless they are absurdly powerful like Fate or Shinza.

Anyway i am neutral with regards to what happens here.

I’d be fine with getting rid of the verse. Even when people really cared about it, we were never able to get the necessary feats calced to do anything. If the anime didn’t get anyone interested in it, I doubt much else will.
The page for Shinwoo seems accurate, so that might be worth leaving, but I don’t think any other page has a well justified AP rating.

It seems like a shame to delete a popular verse with so many pages. Is nobody willing to find some good feats for it that we can ask our calc group members to calculate?

@Sir_Ovens @Dragonmasterxyz

Would you be willing to help out here?

I wouldn't say it's a popular verse, even years ago when i was into it, there were barely like 2 or 3 active supporters, and i could never get anything calc.

It's an abandoned verse, that nobody cares for.

I know of feats up until the 400's, but the series is longer than that, and i only just know of them, multiple mountain destruction feats, a building feat that scales to the low tiers, but if you ask me where exactly those feats are, i don't remember, and don't feel like going digging for them.

I was thinking about re-reading Noblesse and creating pages on another wiki.
All in all AP is a little hard to gauge for the god tiers, however I have 2 relativistic speed calcs that do affect all the god tiers.

The problem with Noblesse is that the art can be SUPER inconsistent. Outside of the straight up ridiculous curvature calc I've witnessed on vsbattles, I remember a case where Regis and co were fighting on what it seems like a large rock in the middle of the sea/ocean. Then all of a sudden on the exact same rock in another shot we see hills/mountains and forest.

The most consistent thing in terms of AP was once the first werewolf was introduced around 400-ish chapter iirc. From this point onward everyone and their mother started blowing up mountains/launching mountain sized attacks.

Last edited:
I know of feats up until the 400's, but the series is longer than that, and i only just know of them, multiple mountain destruction feats, a building feat that scales to the low tiers, but if you ask me where exactly those feats are, i don't remember, and don't feel like going digging for them.
There's an explosion feat that's visible from space.
Might be Island Level.

Should I ask somebody to calculate that or is it better if we delete the verse after all?

I would like it but I can't.
Noblesse is a very long manga, it has been weekly for 12 years, it's 544 chapters, and each chapter is very long, I mean, it's easy to pull 1 or 2 feats to scale God Tiers but there are a bunch of other characters as well, not to mention abilities and such.

If deleting a verse is the standard procedure, then there's nothing I can do, if I or someone else ever want to revisit it, I'll create new pages I guess.

Anyway, here is more feats:

Maybe give a period after adding a note on the verse/characters about it needing revision/help with the outdated profiles and hope someone will want to help. If no one appeared after let's say 3 months then delete it. At the same time, the time limit should be added to the profiles so we won't forget about it.

Btw, I understand how you feel CP as I've read it too years ago but then dropped for the same reasons after going through almost 400 ch.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out. I appreciate it.

Ima bump this real quick because I found something very very interesting and hilarious at the same time. Mind you their technology should be WAY more advanced than ours IRL. Using the 15 minutes time frame that was provided by the source material and human walking speed to lowball the distance as much as possible we get a bit over 1.2 km.
My man Raizel crossed distance equivalent to 1.2 km before the sensor could register.
While the verse has 2-3 relativistic speed feats, this is unfortunately a massive outlier.
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

Note: I have no idea how IR sensors work but what I posted above seems to describe the "reaction speed" of the sensor. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Can somebody summarise what is left to do here please?

Edit: Never mind. I saw Sir Ovens' post.

Thank you. Your help is very appreciated.

Feel free to send notifications to calc group members to ask them for help if you wish.

Back