• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, i have got a good new, we need to upgrade this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Lanza_del_Relampago_V2#articleComments
The OP used 2 second as the timeframe for Lanza del Relampago <<Since it took less than 2 pages to traverse that distance, I'll consider 2 seconds>>
However, in the manga the feat happened in 6 panels distributed into 2 pages ( and the standard timeframe for one panel feat is 5 second https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._jupiter_Recalc?commentId=4400000000001044621 ) from the start to the end and in the anime it also took more than 5 seconds

First, the timeframe in the anime in which we see it actually traveling is pm the same as in the calc. The timeframe you use is the one in which we see Lanza traveling into the distance, not when it’s FH Ichigo dodging it.

Second, you’re quoting a non existent standard. The whole 5 seconds thing is for when no other context exists.

Third, this is an obvious spite thread cuz one calc doesn’t have something another does. You cite Mitch’s evaluation in 2020 on the GoH calc, despite Mitch (the very person you’re citing as word of god here) accepting and agreeing with my calc.

First, the timeframe in the anime in which we see it actually traveling is pm the same as in the calc. The timeframe you use is the one in which we see Lanza traveling into the distance, not when it’s FH Ichigo dodging it.

Second, you’re quoting a non existent standard. The whole 5 seconds thing is for when no other context exists.

Third, this is an obvious spite thread cuz one calc doesn’t have something another does. You cite Mitch’s evaluation in 2020 on the GoH calc, despite Mitch (the very person you’re citing as word of god here) accepting and agreeing with my calc.
First, the calc isn't about Ichigo dodging Lanza.

Second, i have seen someone using it in another calc here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ElajRuengies/Khel_Hellam's_Bull_Vomits_A_Tree and it was accepted.

Thrid for the reason above it is not a "spite thread"

I know what the calc is about, I made the calc.

Also, cite all the other calcs you want, they're whataboutisms with circumstances different from my calc. "This other calc does it like this" is not an argument when the context between the calcs are different.

It's either spite or blatantly misinformed, as you're again misunderstanding or confused about wiki standards. You did this with the last thread, and are doing it again here. Please take time to familiarize yourself with cite standards. As I already explained the 5 second stuff is for when there are no other pieces of context that can help elaborate on a scene. If Bleach only had the manga depiction, you'd be correct and we'd use 5 seconds

If Bleach only had the manga depiction
It is said 2 second in the blog, were does it come from ? 🤨 You also said <<The anime portrays the blast kicking out the sand in 1s, very reasonable since the blast explodes in a single panel.>> using your logic <<it took less than 2 pages to traverse that distance, I'll consider 2 seconds (this is supported by the anime)>> the timeframe for Lanza should be 1 second.

It is said 2 second in the blog, were does it come from ? 🤨 You also said <<The anime portrays the blast kicking out the sand in 1s, very reasonable since the blast explodes in a single panel.>> using your logic <<it took less than 2 pages to traverse that distance, I'll consider 2 seconds (this is supported by the anime)>> the timeframe for Lanza should be 1 second.
The explosion is 1 second (different from the throw), the depiction of the throw is about 2 seconds in the anime (the actual 1000 km it travels is after Ichigo dodges it), I just didn't make that explicitly clear in the calc. I included the whole "it happens quickly in the manga" and forgot to explicitly mention oh yeah it's the same in the anime too.

The explosion is 1 second (different from the throw)
Yes i know it. However you said it took 1 second the explosion form, but since we didn't see it, explode it means that 1 second already happened before the secondth page, you also said Lanza traveled the distance before the secondth page. That can only mean Lanza traveled in 1 second and exploded the other second.
Please, show me the 2 secs of the anime timeframe.

Yes i know it. However you said it took 1 second the explosion form, but since we didn't see it, explode it means that 1 second already happened before the secondth page, you also said Lanza traveled the distance before the secondth page. That can only mean Lanza traveled in 1 second and exploded the other second.
Please, show me the 2 secs of the anime timeframe.
That's just not what that means. I calculated the explosion time frame as time from contact (initial explosion) to time of finish (explosion's largest size).

Watch the clip after Ichigo dodges Lanza, you'll see it travel for about 2 seconds. I've also called in some more Calc Group Members to evaluate as Dalesean did.

Facts matter more than interpretation, i asked you to show me the proof of what you are saying 🤨
You do understand that both of us are providing our interpretations of the evidence provided right? I already substantiated my claim by explaining the clip and what parts of the clip are significant. You've just repeated an unsubstantiated claim. It's clear you're not convinced by my explanation, so instead of clogging this thread with useless back and forth, let's stop typing and wait for staff.

You do understand that both of us are providing our interpretations
f I were wrong, Dale would've disagreed, spamming him the same clip of the Lanza that he has already seen isn't going to change that.
I am not providing my interpretation only you are talking without proof here.

First you can't prove that he aready seen it. Second, you can't guarentee that his opinion won't change after watching it one more time if he already seen it one time.

Brother it's 2 seconds after it passes ichigo which is here it travels basically all that distance.

19s to 21s and the explosion takes 1 second

There's literally nothing to discuss
That's wrong, it reach Ichigo at
image.png
17 and and at 21

You're still looking at the Ichigo frame, we're all talking about the scene at which it's flying away, not the Ichigo dodging scene.
Lanza reaching Ichigo is the reference here we know Lanza and Ichigo are at the same position and at the same time. Are you trying to say Lanza wasn't moving at all before the end of Ichigo dodging scene ? 🤨

Did you read the thread ?
First, in his calc it is not specified at what point he started to mesure the time, it is a logical assumption to think that it is after leaving Ulquirora's hand. So i wasn't wrong here.
Secondth, yes, his timeframe come from the anime but using it is wrong since we can't know the position of Lanza starting at this momemt.

The only way to know the distance traveled and time is by using either Ulquiorra or Ichingo as reference.

Disagree with OP. So you went ahead and created thread. I would advice you to stop this or you are begging to get ban.

Leave Bleach CRT for those knowledgeable members.

I did read the thread. I just don't agree with you
Brother it's 2 seconds after it passes ichigo which is here it travels basically all that distance.

19s to 21s and the explosion takes 1 second

There's literally nothing to discuss

And then i asked why everything that i said is according to the Anime, the Manga and the Wiki.
If someone show me the proof based on Anime, the Manga and the Wiki that Lanza traveled the entire 1006700 m i'll stop asking and agree with the calc.
image.png

You’re free to not agree with us, but that doesn’t make us wrong. We aren’t going to waste our time repeating ourselves forever and ever.
But then what is the use of the therms High-end, Mid-end and Low-end on the Wiki ? I Tought that they were useful in cases like that since we can't know for sure who is right because it is a matter of "interpretations". Why using the highest possible interpretation here and without even mentioning the others ?
But it's ok, now i understand, since my opinion is less legitimate than yours i won't go any further.
Thank you everyone for replying to my thread 😔

Different ends are for when a specific end is no better/easier to determine than other ends, so we let CGM decide which end is best. My interpretation isn't the highest possible interpretation either btw. But we can close this thread since you concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back