• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But it's still a noticeable difference, so no sassy "but sure I guess" replies are needed.

Also, don't double post.

Ground vape is fine going by what’s shown in the manga also the rectangle makes less sense than an ellipsoid
Both end seems fine And consistant with the new upgrade anyway
Edit: Since the same output produce the different parts of the calc shouldn’t we fuse everything in one ? Like air explosion low end + ground vape low end etc…

Ground vape is fine going by what’s shown in the manga also the rectangle makes less sense than an ellipsoid
Both end seems fine And consistant with the new upgrade anyway
Edit: Since the same output produce the different parts of the calc shouldn’t we fuse everything in one ? Like air explosion low end + ground vape low end etc…
What would happen if we merge them together? Would it yield a better result?

What would happen if we merge them together? Would it yield a better result?
Yeah it would add the results just like we did for Boros multicontinental feat
King actually vape the ground And cause the other parts of the calc at the same Time (idk if it’s correct to add the values of it it’s already added together tho And it wouldn’t be far more impressive i’m just asking)

Yeah it would add the results just like we did for Boros multicontinental feat
King actually vape the ground And cause the other parts of the calc at the same Time (idk if it’s correct to add the values of it it’s already added together tho And it wouldn’t be far more impressive i’m just asking)
Try asking byashura

I don't really see how the two country level ones are valid, but even if we added all of the high-ends together, it wouldn't surpass 24 teratons.

Back