• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse CRT: More evilities

Okay so this is going to be another CRT for more abilities granted by evilities.
Statistics Reduction
Cursed Dance: lowers all stats of enemies by 5%
Evil eye: lowers all stats of enemies by 5% (Note this stacks with cursed dance)
Angelic majesty: this evility grants an aura that lowers close by enemy's durability by 20%
Ominous dance: This evility lowers the chances of evading the owner's attacks by 20%

Statistics Amplification
Shacking Exactment: boosts all stats by 3% for every enemy they are fighting.
Greedy disposition: this evility boosts all stats by 3% per digit of HL the character owns capping at 39%
Heavy Stance: This evility boosts the owners stats by 30% and can not lifted by others.
Violence: This evility lowers the amount of EXP the owner gets by 50% but boosts all stats by 50%
Isolation: while the owner has no allies helping them in a fight, all stats are boosted by 30%

Aura
Miasma of silence: this evility grants a close range arua that nullifies enemy's ability to use skills.
Miasma of laz: this evillty grants a close range arua that lowers the speed stat of enemies by 20%

Okay so this next going to be hard to pin down do to it scaling from animations
Regeneration
Regeneration: This evility lets the owner regenerate from enemy attacks.
now for the rating at bare minimum this would have to be Mid-Low by regenerating damage from fire spells, the next one and the likely level for this is Mid this do to the fact this evilitly is from the zombie race which has been shown to regenerate from being turned into nothing but bone in games like Z.H.P, and guided fate paradox, as well letting those with this evility regenerate from attacks like deadly down under a skill that shoots 1 or more targets through the head.

Edit:
Dream, Morality, and Biological manipulation
Heart steal: This evility grants the owner the thief's "Stat stealing" which representing the theif's ability steal things like emotions, personality traits, social status, fashion sense, dreams, willpower, morals, ideals, Identity, honor, beating heart, and others.

Last edited:
Miasma of silence: this evility grants a close range arua that nullifies enemy's ability to use skills.
  • It seems like it is both aura and power nullification
Regeneration: This evility lets the owner regenerate from enemy attacks.
now for the rating at bare minimum this would have to be Mid-Low by regenerating damage from fire spells, the next one and the likely level for this is Mid this do to the fact this evilitly is from the zombie race which has been shown to regenerate from being turned into nothing but bone in games like Z.H.P, and guided fate paradox, as well letting those with this evility regenerate from attacks like deadly down under a skill that shoots 1 or more targets through the head.
  • Regeneration from being shot in the head is mid so I would think Mid works better. I think regeneration from being turned to bone is accepted as Mid. Though, do you have link to feat regeneration from bone, though?
Dream, Morality, and Biological manipulation
Heart steal: This evility grants the owner the thief's "Stat stealing" which representing the theif's ability steal things like emotions, personality traits, social status, fashion sense, dreams, willpower, morals, ideals, Identity, honor, beating heart, and others.
  • What does the beating heart and dreams' stats do; without proper context, it seems to related to emotions of the sort?
    • If there is no extra context, I can't agree with Dream and Biological manipulation.
  • Morality Manipulation is somewhat too limited based on the definition; I think Empathic Manipulation is the correct ability since it is encompassing to what is described and works better.

Last edited:
For the regeneration it is hard to find good clips of, but this as the best I can find. right before the PC leaves the screen you can see that the zombie goes from nothing to bone to the state it was before.

for heart steal the they stand to be attached to in game stats though some of them change from game to game. Like beating heart in some games apply to the hit stat, worth others it is SP/stamina though that is likely not enough so that is fine. We will just need to see if disgaea RPG, and disgaea 6 can bring more info on this. also turns out Disgaea 5 changed heart steal from an evility to a class skill so no one but the thief class can get these.

though everything else looks fine?

I guess the regeneration look High-Mid scaling from the zombie since it looks similar to Dry Bone's case, after further look. If you could get a scan or link that shows the zombie's regeneration has the same evility, I think applying the High-Mid regeneration could work. I think Mid regeneration could work, otherwise.

I still want to ask about Heart Steal; does stealing other stats affect stats like SP also.

The other things besides regeneration and Heart Steal look fine to apply.

for heart steal I might have worded that weirdly. but form the stat stealing some of them change what stats they effect from game to game. I went to check if heart beat was really one of those, and turns out it seems to be Hit in every game as well in older games it is just called heart. so it is likely just Empathic Manipulation.

For the regeneration Mid is likely for the best as looking into it appears the ones from Z.H.P are a different type of zombie, and are not from the main zombie race that has the evility.

Back