• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nippon Ichi General Discussion

World can also mean universe. It is possible that it means universe if you consider that the castle of Zenon is in the world of Veldime but in an unknown area of space. Even a world like the Item World is a universe or space (with stars and galaxies).

In Disgaea 1, 2 and 3 the netherworlds are different universes or dimensions, even this is described in Disgaea 1 (with the Overlord of another dimension or netherworld that defeats Laharl). And in Disgaea D2, Laharl destroys the stars of his netherworld (this confirms that the netherworld has stars).

The official description of the Disgaea 1 confirms that each of the three worlds that appear in Disgaea 1 (netherworld, the human world and celestia) exists in individual pockets of space and time.

The word cosmos or universe can mean everything in the creation, for example in Disgaea 1 it is even used to describe three worlds or universes, therefore, this word can even describe the multiverse.

It makes more sense in the Planet context. (World is the most ambiguous phrase ever and is met with a lot of scrutiny.)

I know that netherworld can be used for universe I agree it's used as universe a majority of the time.

But in disgaea 5 and in Makai kingdom Single planets are also referred to as netherworlds. It's entirely possible they mean the same for fake Xenon turning veldine into a netherworld. (Granted Fake Xenon is probably 2-A regardless due to fighting Post game etna who helped Laharl take on ba'al.)

yeah I was thinking about that, and looking things up. it might have been a misundertanding from disgaea 4, since from the campain map. disgaea 4 would put a grave stone where the character was implying that 0 HP meant dead until they are rivived at the netherworld hospital.

Jesterofgames said:
Also I'm pretty sure Laharl, Flonne, and Etna's low-high regen should be removed since there's no source for it.
I agree.

I also do not remember any feat of low-high Regenerationn of the original trio.

yeah it was from surviving the attack animation of the nekoata skills like hundred cat fist, and Boxer Kitty which I don't think are aloud.

As for story the only characters that have shown regen from what I remember are Tink, Des-X, likely Desco, and maybe Adell.

though characters can gain the zombie's regen through an evility which would be regening from just bones. shown in Z.H.P, and Fate Guided Paradox.

also something I noticed. Laharl should have the mention of Trenia not being able to eliminate Baal removed. Since she could likely kill him, she can't user her Reality Warping to permanently put baal down.

So I was thinking about making a page for some of the classes like Dark knight, Sage, and Hoursemen from Disgaea 5. but what would their rating be. since they are both either high ranking, or end game classes. since I'm thinking they would be something like 3-C | 3-A/low 2-C | 2-A.

So the Nine-Tails class has Probability Manipulation.

A race of classy demons who speak and dress traditionally, and have nine tails. They can interact with Yin and Yang, controlling their enemy's luck and energy flow. Most people believe they can also read fortunes. They mask their powers, so their true potential is unknow

oh that is a good find. Also their mystery room shows that they also have precog. as they can tell the future of your weapon, then can use Probability Manipulation to make the outcome better if they are bad.

Also something I remebered in the first disgaea games character's can lift Baal who is a 4d being. would that be enough for Immeasurable lifting Strength?

Probably not.

also why do the characters not have power null on there profiles?

and

out of curiosity why is Alexander's feat of destroying the infinite cosmos over a finite amount of time not considered and infinite speed feat? I doubt the dimensional gate keepers helped him since he's destroying there entire universe and AFAIK he has never shown an ability to teleport

Well one that is something that is only from the shrink effect. which is put on the pages.

Also we do not know how he did it. since he could have used portals to do so. since looking through skills since some would give characters that.

Even if it's just via shrink it should still be noted. Examples being https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ren_Amamiya he has Power null listed for him and he only gets it via the forget status effect.

Pretty sure those not only do those portals not allow demons to traverse to another universe as they never show that capability, but If i'm remembering right I could be wrong but Alexander shows none of those skills until later entries

Alright I will add the power null.

I don't even know if those would be later in the time line since zetta being in the tome in D2 implies Makai Kingdom is happening around the same time as D2. though we do find out in Witch and The Hundred Knight that there are ways to go to other universes, without the need for a gate keeper.

Edit: One of which is destroying the universe you are in.

I just checked Killia's profile and the statement about him losing to Zetta and Pram is written a bit out of context.

It implies that he lost to both of them in a one on one fight which never happened as he never fought them one on one. Rather Zetta and Pram both tag teamed him with the help of six Pettas. If anything it should read "Was able to fight the combined might of Zetta, Pram, and six Pettas by himself for awhile but ultimately was about to lose"

Thieves have Empathic Manipulation and Power Stealing;

"Stealing is a traditional skill that has been passed down since ancient times. The Thieves Guild is the largest trade union in the Netherworlds, and can be hired to steal anything. In recent years, they have found ways to steal the emotions and abilities of people."

so going through the genaric skills what I have so far.

Transmutation and Reality Warping from Meteor Sky Spear

Pocket Reality Manipulation from Infinite Graves, and Sword Inferno .

Telekinesis from Meteor Sky Spear , and Sword Inferno

Time stop from Doppelganger

Time travel from Big Bang

Duplacation from Splitting shot, and Quintuple Shot

Afterimage Creation from Phantom blow and Doppelganger

Spatial Manipulation from Big bang, Dimension Rush , Purgatory Palm , possably Excavatio .

Hellfire Manipulation from Hellfire Catharsis

Size Manipulation from Cocktail Shaker

possable Attack Reflection from Shooting stars

Portal Creation from Dark Spica, and Illusion Master

Hammer space from backer's dozen slashand, Piercing Spears

Glyph Creation from most magic spells, Dimension slash

Matter Manipulation from Dark Matter Ether

Homing attack from Phycho Mirage, and Bright Canopus

so something I was thinking about. should monster classes get weapons skill on there pages as well? Since they can learn them in the games, but can't use them do to game mechanics.

Yeah, because we wouldn't be able to put them anywhere else. Plus they might be useful if there is a thread where a character uses a Magichange weapon.

what I was meaning is more like the normal weapon skills that the humanoid classes can use. like Dimension Slash, and big bang.

Why is Doppelganger Time Manipulation. The animation doesn't seem like Time Manipulation to me unless this appeared in earlier games.

As for the monster classes, if they can learn them by the scrolls then it should be fine to me.

sorry I was meaning to add links to the skills. Also to explain who big bang is also Spatial Manipulation. it is do to disgaea 2's which stats "Traval through space, and time to rock this universe again"

Dragonstitch said:
I don't even know if those would be later in the time line since zetta being in the tome in D2 implies Makai Kingdom is happening around the same time as D2.
I think it's just timeline inconsistencies. Because Disgaea 2 takes place before disgaea 3 and yet Zetta is still a book in disgaea 3.

Edit; also Zetta is a book in disgaea complete. Which takes place before disgaea D2. Also I could argue that even if he was going to other universes by destroying the one he was in that could still be infinite speed since he still needs to move to nuke the universes and still has an infinite number of them to Nuke over a finite period of time. So couldn't his speed for the bad ending "be at least MFTL+ possibly infinite."

In Makai Kingdom, there is a statement that might give Baal's soul Omnipresence. Trenia explains that Baal's soul can appear at any place at any time.

Baal4.png

Baal5.png

Since it says Disgaea 4 Complete+, it either means it will be everything in the base Disgaea 4 and all of the Vita exclusive content or they are adding more things that hasn't been in any version of Disgaea 4 since this is the first time they've added a + to the end of the title.

yeah from the disgaea discord there is even more QoL changes, and rumored of added cameos. my fingers are crossed that they added scrolls to this version of 4.

I'd be hyped if they added Disgaea 5 characters or if they use this as a way to show off a Disgaea 6 character since we know that Disgaea 6 is already in development. I doubt it though.

so I could not find anything else from skills. but since most if not all evilities can be learned by scrolls. So I think it would be a good idea to go through all those for stuff. Like I know people can gain Usalia's Death Resistance evility which would give everyone Resistance to Death Manipulation, or Status Guard which would give resistance to Statistics Reduction.

Back