• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nippon Ichi General Discussion

that combined with the disaster that was Disgaea RPG which made there stock value plummet. It is not looking good for them.

So where does the Tier 4 feats mentioned on the Prinny file come from? This is important as I want to make files for the other classes.

I think it is from a statment from Etna that even weak demons can replicate Laharl's feat of busting all the stars in the night sky at the starts of disgaea d2. With the prinny being the weakest of all demons. though the other classes would likely have a varied teir from 4 to Low 2-C. With a 2-A key for a carnage dimension key.

Can someone find the quote?

Also, what are the general abilities all Disgaea characters have?

As for skills I have been trying to get all the stuff for that. but from what generic can be gotten by both Monster, and humanoid classes. that would be the spells which give. Healing, Fire, Ice, Wind, Light, Darkness, Electricity, and Time Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict poison, sleep, paralysis, charm, forget or cursing), and Summoning.

for just natural powers these are what we know so far would be demons, and angels get Immortality (Type 1), demons angels, and heroes get Self-Sustenance (type 1), Angels have Invisibility (To anyone who doesn't believe in angels), Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Transmutation, and Disease Manipulation. everyone gets Non-Physical Interaction, Flight, Magic, Creation, Soul Manipulation.

For the spells it comes from the speed boost, and speed break spells. which some version show a speeding up and slowing dow clock. implying that there for version of the spell that are a time slow, and time acceleration.

yes they can do to disgaea 2 making the master/apprentice system cannon, and disgaea 5 adding scoll items that let a character instantaneously gain any skill that is on the scroll.

alright. I will check through some of the games. to see what unique evilites, and skills the class has, and I will also try to get the weapon skill thing I am working on done. since at full power I beleive most characters even the generic ones can get all the weapon skills.

Funny that the verse finally claim their 2-A spot but then realize the 2-A section are dominated by haxxed af characters, would they get any fair matches?

in 2-A? Most likely not. unless we end getting a lot of hax in the next disgaea game. if we ever get that.

okay so some of the unique evilites for the Warrior. These are basicly passive powers and effects that were added in disgaea 3, and the games following it.

Wild Cry: Increase stats by 20% per adjacent enemy
Armor Mastery: Equipment aptitude for HP & DEF increased by 30%.
Energy Slash: 10% of current SP added to ATK when sword is equipped.
Heavy Smash: 30% of base DEF added to ATK when axe is equipped.
Power Axe: Increase damage dealt by 10% when axe is equipped.
Shaking Excitement: Increase stats by enemy in the area x 3%

Would Purgatory Palm be a form of Spatial Manipulation? The animation has the person punching and cracking reality/dimensions.

Also Red Magnus gets that Shrink ability with Super Damage Lord.

We also need to calc the various speed feats that Demons perform during special attacks.

oh yeah we have some of those already calced. Like Galaxy Comet give the 3-C, and 3-A/low 2-C classes MFTL+ for being 1.191 Trillion C. though we might want to calc disgaea 1 big bang since it is had the demon, or angel using it going from earth to the sun is about 2 seconds, and it is by far the weakest version of big bang.

Also it looks like we do have a lifting strength feat that even low level demons and angels can do.

and aparently the pre steller feat comes the disgaea d2 version of Galaxy comet.

Now I feel like the Disgaea main characters should have keys that represent them during Early and Mid game. But that's just me.

Like Early game being 4-B and Mid game being 3-C with End Game scaling to the 2-A stuff.

yeah. the disgaea 1, disgaea 2, and disgaea 3 casts should likely have that. The disgaea d2 cast, 4 cast, and 5 cast could likely have just the a 2-A rating. Since disgaea d2 cast is just a post disgaea 1 cast who would be 2-A already, the 4 cast fought a post disgaea 2 Axel who would likely scale to an end of game adell (Desco even one shotting him in chapter 3), and 5 most of them could scale to killia since even before the events of disgaea 5 happen. he was considered to be one of the strongest overlords. This being backed up by him being able to fight Zetta, and tired him out even though killia still lost.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Where does Time Manipulation come from?
It also comes from a D2 bow move where they flat out stop time. Also If you where talking about my calculation for big bang with the "seems Like it was rejected" stiff. It was less rejected and more just never examined. Though I would like a more experienced person with calcs to do it

oh alright sorry about that. also the disgaea 2 version of big bang's flovor text has time travel being used.

In Disgaea 2's case 2-A in the early game still aplies since Axel mode ends with Axel defeating people like Laharl and Marjoly. And we know Axel mode is canon thanks to Disgaea 4.

really I don't know it we could use axel mode. since that seems to contradicts disgaea 2's story went. since adell, and rozalin where stronger then axel, but were weaken the full power laharl, and etna until post game.

and in the axel mode story they were treated as fodder body guards, with axel via forthwall breaking acknowledges they were despret to have for more screentime.

In Disgaea 2's story mode (Which is after Axel Mode), Axel fights Adell who in the early game survives hits from Enta. Also the end of Disgaea 2 states that Axel survived being curbstomped by a horde of Overlords. I'd say it is pretty consistent.

Well about the etna fight. She does state after the fight that it was not even a warm up to her. Making it seem like she was holding back big time, and when she joins the team Etna get weakened as she stats her level has lowered.

As well not all overlords are 2-A. like overlords are at minimum 3-A/Low 2-C, as they are stronger then demons that make the big bang by punching, as well they can turn a normal universe into a netherworld. Also we have no clue how strong those overlords were.

Well Not every netherworld is a universe to be fair. It's used interchangeably with planet Veldime is clearly stated to be a planet and one of the news reports say Xenon is "quietly changing planets into netherworlds."

Also as for Laharl and Flonne in Axel mode... well it's quite clearly apart of a joke as they even point out that characters so powerful shouldn't be there.

that is fair, and now that I think of it. some overlords might not even be Universe level since Logen, and Hedler are threatened by normal lost troopers, from what I remember.

Usagi just says that this is a world (the corysidunte world called Veldime) not a planet. Even Adell says that Zenon cursed the world to turn it into the underworld. The netherworlds are universes, and the human worlds are also universes.

World can mean planet and saying countryside world makes more sense if it means planet.

I'm not saying netherworld =/= universe

I'm saying they can be used interchagably as planet and Universe.

another example being disgaea 5 where they yet again call single planets netherworlds.

(with the universe being called the netherworlds.)

Back