• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago: Upgrade and more Abilities

1. Dragon form key
This is the strongest form of the Ninja (except for Lloyd) as it gives Ninja new capabilities and powers and I will talk about Feats, Statements and Abilities in Dragon Form:
Note (1): Golden Power is Golden Energy, but only the name is different.
Note (2): You should check the Elemental Powers page, because Elemental Masters have Resistance to Corruption (2 and 1) so we'll call this in Dragon Form key "Enhanced Resistance to Corruption (Both)"
Agree: @Lloydblitzed, @Hellformer, @Ar1216789, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Planck69, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @GarrixianXD, @LordGriffin1000
Disagree
:
Neutral:

2. Minor Upgrade
Note (3): We should put a note on this page to avoid a lot of people who think that Digiverse is not a universe. Also regarding "different rules" it is said that Digiverse has different rules than Ninjago since this Digiverse is based on the rules of The Overlord, so The Overlord should be have Law Manipulation in Digital Overlord key.
Agree: @Lloydblitzed, @Hellformer, @Ar1216789, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Planck69, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @GarrixianXD, @LordGriffin1000
Disagree
:
Neutral:

3. New Characters abilities:
Disagree
:
Neutral:
4. Ghost Physiology
I also created a sandbox page about Ghost in Ninjago

Last edited:
Don't we need 3 approvals?

In order to ensure that all revisions are thoroughly reviewed and approved, it is necessary for a minimum of two staff members to sign off on any proposed changes. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Thread Moderators, Administrators, and Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

I don't really think Ninjago fit the popular series rule:

In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions.

I don't think this is good it's bad, Golden Weapons and dragon cores weren't made from his intelligence but from his power so he shouldn't be a Supergenius.
Maybe only "He gained a complete understanding of balance, which acts as a force over all the realms and the nature of the universe." is Genius
    • Abstract Existence (Type 1or 2): FSM's represents the light, and he it is part of Balance, as explained and agreed upon here, Balance is a concept, so the FSM must be an embodiment of light, and has authority over the concept of light since it is the one who created it.
It was discussed and it was bad.
Screenshot_20240808_234629.jpg

Also this
Screenshot_20240808_234949.jpg

Alright, this can be closed then. Ty for the input
This looks like a major upgrade, I suggest waiting for another thread mod or admin before applying.

This looks like a major upgrade, I suggest waiting for another thread mod or admin before applying.
I don't really think Ninjago fit the popular series rule, and it says that to be approved, there must be a minimum of two staff members to sign off on any proposed changes, and that's enough, and we also have 3 approvals, do we need another approval?
In order to ensure that all revisions are thoroughly reviewed and approved, it is necessary for a minimum of two staff members to sign off on any proposed changes. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Thread Moderators, Administrators, and Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.
In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions.

Last edited:
I don't really think Ninjago fit the popular series rule, and it says that to be approved, there must be a minimum of two staff members to sign off on any proposed changes, and that's enough, and we also have 3 approvals, do we need another approval?
I'm not an admin or thread moderator, I'm a content moderator. I think I said it below your profile post, though, I'm clarifying it again.

Per the site page, Type 1 can be portrayed as the following:

A circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.

Changing/creating/destroying the definition or idea of a circle would apply for CM Type 1.

Can you elaborate how it applies to the Ninjago verse for the proposed idea of Balance?

A circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.

Changing/creating/destroying the definition or idea of a circle would apply for CM Type 1.

Can you elaborate how it applies to the Ninjago verse for the proposed idea of Balance?
This has been talked about in another thread, but i'd like to try here with more evidence. Light and Dark in the verse act as a duality to eachother as The Overlord says, 'Where there is light, there will always be shadow', this is what is known as 'The Balance' in the show. The shifting of The Balance causes something, as Wu put it, fundamentally wrong to the universe. Clouse shifting The Balance to darkness poses a threat to the universe and even the multiverse itself, causing The Balance between the two to be destroyed. Wu describes The Balance as being the nature of the universe, that Light and Dark must constantly be in balance and that darkness can never be fully destroyed. In Conclusion, The Balance is a concept in which Light and Dark are always in balance and are fundamental to the universe and the overall multiverse, shifting The Balance could cause the total destruction of all the realms, The Overlord should get Conceptual Manipulation due to being able to permanently destroy The Balance and FSM 👆
1. Independent Universal Concepts: Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except maybe of other concepts of this nature.

Overlord is the said to be the source of evil of all of Ninjago (as well as WOG litterally stating he is evil itself). He is capable of shifting the Balance which acts as a guiding force over the Realms between the light and dark, and is capable destroy it, which would also lead to Ninjago's oblideration along with the other Realms. The same source of evil litterally represents a part of the Balance too. So in short, Overlord would be able competly destroy the concept of Light/Good and Dark/Evil

This has been talked about in another thread, but i'd like to try here with more evidence. Light and Dark in the verse act as a duality to eachother as The Overlord says, 'Where there is light, there will always be shadow', this is what is known as 'The Balance' in the show. The shifting of The Balance causes something, as Wu put it, fundamentally wrong to the universe. Clouse shifting The Balance to darkness poses a threat to the universe and even the multiverse itself, causing The Balance between the two to be destroyed. Wu describes The Balance as being the nature of the universe, that Light and Dark must constantly be in balance and that darkness can never be fully destroyed. In Conclusion, The Balance is a concept in which Light and Dark are always in balance and are fundamental to the universe and the overall multiverse, shifting The Balance could cause the total destruction of all the realms, The Overlord should get Conceptual Manipulation due to being able to permanently destroy The Balance and FSM 👆
So, in what way was the idea/definition of Balance changed?

Did the concept/idea of Balance suddenly mean something else at some point?

So, in what way was the idea/definition of balance changed?

Did the concept of balance suddenly mean something else at some point?
Not only Overlord can shift it to make the evil part of the concept take over the light one, but he can obliderate the whole concept as well

Not only Overlord can shift it to make the evil part of the concept take over the light one, but he can obliderate the whole concept as well
The world(s) not being in balance doesn't really mean that the "meaning of balance" is changed or destroyed.

The world(s) not being in balance doesn't really mean that the "meaning of balance" is changed or destroyed.
not necesserally what's happening. Overlord fully corrupts the other side of the balance ---> destroy the meaning of balance itself ---> the Multiverse gets destroyed

Back