• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
So, the ninjago god tiers are listed as Low 2-C/Universe+ in terms of AP, but the explanations are rather vague for the reasoning of Low 2-C. So I am asking why exactly this counts for the rating, and if sufficient evidence or explanations aren't given, then I may consider a downgrade thread. But I still need to ask so I have more proof on the matter.

Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Created the world of Ninjago, and likely the entire realm. The Realm of Ninjago is consistently said to be The First Spinjitzu Master's, and was considered by the Oni and the Dragons to be a living weapon able to turn the tides of their eternal stalemate even as a child)
From the first Spinjitzu Master's profile

But like, whas implies it's a Low 2-C structure? This could be just a Planet, or a 3-A Universe, maybe even a pocket dimension.

Well the world of ninjago doesn't ends on the planet, that's for sure.
There was an episode where characters were in space.
Characters didn't seem to have self sustanace via this episode also, so he couldn't create just planet logically.
So more logical context seems to be a universe than a planet.

The universe also couldn't be a pocket dimension, since it must be "pocket", like then there must be something "above" (ignoring Lego movie, cause it's separated from other canon).
Btw in one of episodes was a travel through other realms and universes (such as Lego Chima for instance).
God, didn't expected that I would discuss the power level of Lego.

Well the world of ninjago doesn't ends on the planet, that's for sure.
There was an episode where characters were in space.
Characters didn't seem to have self sustanace via this episode also, so he couldn't create just planet logically.
So more logical context seems to be a universe than a planet.
But is that other space described as the realm of Ninjago?

So, the ninjago god tiers are listed as Low 2-C/Universe+ in terms of AP, but the explanations are rather vague for the reasoning of Low 2-C. So I am asking why exactly this counts for the rating, and if sufficient evidence or explanations aren't given, then I may consider a downgrade thread. But I still need to ask so I have more proof on the matter.
Ugh this shit again

because the realms very clearly extend beyond the planet themselves

Realms aren’t some arbitrary term you can just say only applies to the planet, the term is always used in the context of dimension and there’s no reason to assume it’s just the planet, because every use of it refers to alternate dimensions, which are Low 2-C

even if they weren’t Low 2-C in the Dark Island Trilogy there’s 2-C feats, I just haven’t gotten around to upgrading it, hence why our profiles are stuck art around season 10

But like, whas implies it's a Low 2-C structure? This could be just a Planet, or a 3-A Universe, maybe even a pocket dimension.
Basicall, to tldr for you, the usage of realm is accepted as the verse’s word for dimension for the wiki

this is why even though the word existed since season 5, FSM did not become Low 2-C until it was stated he created the entirety of the “realm” in the context of no realms having existed before the realm of the Oni and the Dragon

As the naming of things meant it could apply to the planet, the city, or the continent instead, because everything is called Ninjago in ninjago

Now that I'm done watching the latest season available on Netflix, there's a lot to work on, especially Cole and Zane who need to add and change things.

I my be late, but Seabound seemed to confirm that FSM didn't create Ninjago the realm, but just Ninjago the island, as the merlopians & Wojira were already there.

Yeah that was a retcon

I’ll admit it as good as seabound was it doesn’t make sense overall as previous statements said nothing in Ninjago existed except the golden peaks before FSM came

That said the dark island feats still make them 2-C anyway so meh

Back