• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja vs Gamer! (Sasuke Uchiha vs Jee-Han Han)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fight takes place within a protected space that has the setting of a regular forest. They're in a clearing of about a hundred miles in diameter. Speed is equalized and the starting distance is ten meters apart. They're both in their 8A forms. Who wins!?

Votes:

Han Jee-Han: 7 (Dat Dot, Reppuzan, A6colute, CoreofBalance, TeenAngel101, KinkiestSins, Xanxussama1010))

Sasuke Uchiha: 3 (Dzhindzholia, Myriadofmemes, TheFinalOrder)

Hmm I'm not too familiar with Han Jee-Han, but judging by the profile.. He might take this via versatility.

He may be able to stop amateratsu by creating barrier, not to mention he has resistance to fire via Heart of Flame Golem Necklace, resist genjutsu with gamer's mind and observe, has better elemental variety, decent regen, and can fly.

However, Sasuke can potentially oneshot Han Jee-Han since his durability is only Large Building Level with barrier and unknown in Post-Lolikiano Training, and because it's start in 10 meters the battle will start at close range and I think Sasuke outclass him in close combat, but he might able to cover this weakness by having versatility. Han Jee-Han take this 6/10.

It is stated Gamer's Mind : No interference from outside sources and becomes beyond immune to mental effects from outside sources. Does that mean anything?

And like I said he can use barrier to stop amaterasu, by what I see the dude can create bunch of barriers.

Yes. Jee-Han has the capacity to layer his barrier on top of one another. His limit was initially three, but he surpassed that even before his training with Lolikiano. He also tends to fly during combat as an initial tactic, so he would likely fly out of Sasuke's physical reach the moment the battle starts. I know Jee-Han is a rather obscure character on this page, so if any other information is needed on him, feel free to ask.

I can't see Sasuke dodging lightspeed arrows.

Plus he still has to deal with Jee-Han's golems, elementals, and traps.

Sure, I can imagine Sasuke copying some of Jee-Han's skills, but Sasuke is probably going to get drilled through before he gets a chance to use them.

Ah, wait, speed is equalized.

Sasuke has more of a chance then, but he's going to have a great deal of trouble reaching Jee-Han given the latter's flight and Jee-Han still has his Mana Barrier to counter things like Kirin.

It is stated Gamer's Mind : No interference from outside sources and becomes beyond immune to mental effects from outside sources. Does that mean anything?

And like I said he can use barrier to stop amaterasu, by what I see the dude can create bunch of barriers.

Not really no, we don't use immune here on this wiki as it is a massive NLF, especially for tier 8 characters. I don't remember if The Gamer has ever been tested against mind hax but I'll have to assume that he hasn't faced anything on the level of Mangekyo Sharingan genjutsu.

As for Ameterasu, it materializes exactly where the user is looking at, bypassing any barriers and appearing on Han-Jee Han. It strictly needs to be dodged.

@Myriad

Gamer's Mind prevents Jee-Han from suffering from doubt or mental anguish related to combat.

I do not think it would nullify genjutsu, but to say that Amaterasu bypasses barriers is nonsense.

Gaara's sand shield could block it and Pain could push the flames away. They couldn't even penetrate Naruto's Tailed Beast cloak.

.Gaara's sand shield could block it and Pain could push the flames away. They couldn't even penetrate Naruto's Tailed Beast cloak.

You didn't make any sort of point here. I said that Amaterasu materializes where the user is watching so any barriers that Sasuke can see through will do nothing, you didn't disprove that. I never said that Amaterasu can not be further moved or interacted with post it's summoning.

Gaara reacted to it in time by hiding himself from sight. Pain managed to move it after it was summoned ( and to be quite frank, had a plethora of other ways to deal with it due to the Rinnegan).

It still seems like gamer gets mind haxxed.

@Myriad

Again, bull.

You can see through Naruto's Tailed Beast cloak, but Sasuke's Amaterasu can't penetrate it. Hence Jee-Han's Mana Barrier should be the same.

Furthermore, Sasuke rarely uses his genjutsu as a fight opener and has to contend with all of Jee-Han's familiars and golems at the same time.

Amaterasu has to travel like shown when Raikage dodge it so saying it materilises where the user is looking is wrong.

@Dat Dot

I read about 180 chapters from The Gamer and it was stated that gamers mind only helps him to stay calm,thats all.

I think Sasuke wins here.As soon as fight starts he would try to shorten the distance between them and go h2h,Han is nothing in h2h combat +Sasuke can one shot him even if Han has barriers(large building<Multi city block),in return Ha would try to escape from Sasuke to prepare golems and some traps,but Sasuke still can find him via sharingan.So,Sasuke via sharingans abilitiy to see a persons chakra(even if he hides somewhere),Susanoo,genjutsu,chidori spear and better experience.

You can see through Naruto's Tailed Beast cloak, but Sasuke's Amaterasu can't penetrate it. Hence Jee-Han's Mana Barrier should be the same.

Naruto's cloack is an extension of his body, Amaterasu first needs to burn the cloack before it can reach the inner surface. Furthermore the aura can be manipulated at will so he'll be able to push the flame aside by moving parts of the aura. No point in using amaterasu on Naruto.

Furthermore, Sasuke rarely uses his genjutsu as a fight opener and has to contend with all of Jee-Han's familiars and golems at the same time.
Rarely =/= never.

Manda should be more than capable of, at the very least, permanently obstructing all of the golems if not destroying them.

Amaterasu has to travel like shown when Raikage dodge it so saying it materilises where the user is looking is wrong.
https://youtu.be/gobQVmJLVh0?t=33m45s

@Dzhindholia

Good luck getting into H2H when Jee-Han can just float in the air and rain homing magic arrows.

We don't exactly now how strong Jee-Han's barriers are, but he has yet to take damage while they're up and they're much stronger than his Large Building level stat in his pre-timeskip tab indicates. If anything, they should scale to his AP feats.

Furthermore, Jee-Han has a virtually limitless supply of mana while Sasuke's chakra reserves are limited. Then there's the fact that one need to make eye contact to utilize the Sharingan's genjutsu.

Sasuke's Susanoo is incomplete and not very useful for the 8-A version of him and Jee-Han can just fly out of range.

Chidori Spear is also outranged by Jee-Han's projectiles.

Also, Jee-Han isn't "nothing" in hand-to-hand combat. He has been trained by Chunbumoon in martial arts and has a certain amount of skill in them. Not as much as Sasuke, but enough to avoid getting insta-stomped if Sasuke somehow closes the distance.

There's also the fact that it's virtually impossible for Sasuke to sneak up on Jee-Han due to Detect Bloodlust, while Jee-Han will have all the intel he needs on Sasuke through the Observe skill.

@Myriad

Manda is chakra-intensive to use and Sasuke will be burning himself out trying to use Amaterasu anyways. Jee-Han's mana barrier is also formed from the magical power created from his own life force, so no dice.

If Sasuke doesn't use it in-character, it's highly doubtful that he's going to try and use it against someone who's floating a thousand feet in the air and raining thousands of magical arrows that can gore him instantly. Plus he has to make eye contact, which is doubtful given the range they're going to be fighting him at.

@Reppuza

I see nothing that prevents Sasuke from staying calm and dodging Hans attacks.He can still use genjutsu on Han,fireballs,Susanoo arrows,and in the very end Krirn wich would 100% kill Han.

"Also, Jee-Han isn't "nothing" in hand-to-hand combat. He has been trained by Chunbumoon in martial arts and has a certain amount of skill in them. Not as much as Sasuke, but enough to avoid getting insta-stomped if Sasuke somehow closes the distance."

Really?Han gets insta stomp in h2h,Sasuke was able to fight the likes of Bee,Itachi,Raigake,Narutos endless clones. etc.Those are superior to jonins who in turn should be superior to Han.

Edit:I forgot to mention Danzo,who should be somehow comparable to 3rd Hokage.

Don't latch onto Manda too too hard. The point I was trying to get across that Sasuke won't be too obstructed by golems because there's someone else who will be doing the fighting for him. There are more than enough smaller, easier to control snakes that should do just as good.

given the range they're going to be fighting him at.
From what I can gather you're under the impression that sasuke doesn't have the ability to fly.

But he can also summon Garuda to fly on it.

I'm Voting for sasuke because of Mind Haxx.

@Dzhindholia

Jee-Han can fire hundreds of them at once and has them in infinite supply. There's no way Sasuke can close this distance on a flying Jee-Han who can gore him with hundreds of arrows homing in from all directions at once. Kirin definitely won't kill Jee-Han. Kirin requires an existing thunderstorm and Jee-Han has some precog with his Sense Danger skill.

Danzo being comparable to the "God of Shinobi" Sarutobi is utter bullshit.

Jee-Han doesn't even need to go into hand-to-hand since Sasuke can't fly.

@Myriad

Garuda gets gored by hundreds of arrows closing in from all directions while Jee-Han prepares a spell that nullifies enemy magical abilities.

Those snakes get crushed by Gnome or scorched by Salamander.

Just to point some things out, Gnome is also able to warm Jee-Han of danger, and has done so multiple times in the past. This would also add to his forms of precognition.

To clarify on the Gamer's mind, it essentially keeps him calm and prevents him from going insane where a normal human would. It has some ability to ward outside mental influences as the only one able to get inside his head thus far was someone who was a kind of pseudo god within their verse, but his mind has never been tested against such extreme mind hax. However, as his mind will constantly remain calm, and he will constantly have little screens popping up warning him of Sasuke's intentions, then it can be argued that Sasuke's genjutsu is a bit of a mute point here.

Thirdly, as far as hand to hand combat goes, Jee-Han is far less experienced when compared to Sasuke, yet he has had some training in the martial arts, and specifically trained enough to boost his body to defend himself, such that he can provide himself with time to take to the air. In the second to most recent chapter, he can be seen shattering a barrier with just his foot alone (this barrier took multiple city block to multi-city block level attacks from someone who is somewhat wearker than him). So his physical attacks actually do cause some decent amount of damage. But, as said earlier, he literally learned marital arts to help him with his job of being a magician, such that he can manuever around more skilled fighters, and take to the air where he has an immense advantage. He's done this against his best friend whose been training in the martial arts for likely a decade, so it certainly does work.

I have no idea how high Garuda's DP is, I might look up the fights with Deidara where sasuke flies on it if I ever feel like it would be needed.

Even if Gamer throws a million arrows Sasuke will simply pop uncompleted Susano'o and protect it. After seeing Gamer's AP potential, Sasuke will immediatly resort to Genjutsu without a shadow of a doubt.

Those snakes get crushed
Those snakes are comparable with Manda so good luck with that.

nullifies enemy magical abilities.
Not sure what kind of spell that is but good luck nullifying Sasuke's GENETIC traits with it.

"God of Shinobi"

That would be Hashirama the 1st, not Sarutobi the 3rd...

One last thing, is that Jee-Han's intelligence should be noted. He is a highly tactical fighter, and his observe skill essentially allows him to metagame against any opponent, such that he knows their techniques, as well as some of their ins and outs. Since eye contact is needed for most genjutsu, it's certainly something that would pop up on his window, whereas Sasuke has no information. Having that kind of information would provide a huge advantage.

Those snakes are comparable with Manda so good luck with that.

>Assuming sasuke in character willing to summon the snakes, just Imagine the strain on Sasuke if he use MS and Summoning the snakes at the same time in one battle.

Not sure what kind of spell that is but good luck nullifying Sasuke's GENETIC traits with it.

>While Sasuke's genetic traits sharingan won't get nulled, his other ninjutsu might get nulled, so it helps.

I'm fairly certain that chakra is required to utilize his kekkei genkai, otherwise, in his last battle against Naruto, he simply would have continued to use the sharingan and simply killed him, long after the two of them had practically no chakra left.

As for Jee-Han, his negation of magic works depending on which speel he decides to use. His magical shakles of binding must actually wrap around their target, whereas his anti-spell wave temporarily seals the magic of anyone struck, making it an AoE manuever. He also has mana seal, where the shakles instantly appear around whomever he points his wand at. Three different methods for what are essentially the same thing. Just different ways of doing it depending on the situation.

Also, I thought that both the 1st and 3rd Hokage had earned the title 'God of Shinobi' for their respective eras, though I may be incorrect on this. Though I don't believe that it's relevant to this particular match.

How does he deal with Sasuke's Blaze Release? Even if he blocks Amateratsu, Sasuke can control the flames for cutting and everything.

@WilliamShadow

The AP is different. Sure he can block the initial flams with his barrier, but will that barrier also be able to withstand somerhing like this:

5203830-1492188101-p 000

After it's already covered in Amateratsu.

Why not? His tier and AP is always the same you know. Thou of course this is something @Reppuzan can discuss better considering he has better knowledge about this dude.

@TheFinalOrder

The barrier couldn't withstand Amaterasu/Kagutsuchi if we use 6-B to 5-C version of Sasuke... This 8-A Sasuke aka Sasuke with Mangekyou Sharingan, not with EMS or Rinnegan.

@DatDot

Blaze Release is a MS ability, Sasuke showed it in the Kage Summit.

Naruto-783131

U0DCIH7

Note: Sasuke's skill level with Amaturatsu is the same as with EMS and Rinnegan during the war arc because he goes directly into surgery and humps straight into the war with time for training. The only difference being the power.

@TheFinalOrder

Pretty sure in this version if sasuke use amaterasu or enton : kagutsuchi will put a strain to his eye so he can't spam it like he did when he has both EMS and Rinnegan.

Dat Dot said:
@TheFinalOrder
Pretty sure in this version if sasuke use amaterasu or enton : kagutsuchi will put a strain to his eye so he can't spam it like he did when he has both EMS and Rinnegan.
Definitely. But it's an option he has, even if he can only get it offa limited amount of times.

Fair enough, but I do think Han Jee-Han has more option to avoid amaterasu either with barrier or flight.

The only thing, aside from attacks stronger than it, that have been said to have the capacity to get through Jee-Han's barriers are gases (though this was simply a hypothesis he made but never got around to testing). His barrier strength is proportional to his amount of mana, which is quite massive at this point. Also do keep in mind that Jee-Han can layer these barriers on top of one another, as he typically layers three of them for a more solid defense. However, I think the primary issues would be his flight and observe, as observe would give him intel on everything Sasuke can do, including his MS and what it allows him to do. His flight is simply handy for avoiding most attacks, or at least giving him plenty of time to dodge, think, and counter, as is his typical strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back