• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
jC0rWfS.png

*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed equal
*9-B versions

Niko Bellic: 0 ()

Black Widow: 8 (Lonkitt,Lacku,OneBleachHurricane,Dalesean027,sanicspood,Coolboy6,TauanVictor,MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer)

They go on a date: 0 ()

Last edited:
Unsure. It looks like on both of their profiles they're scaled to feats rather than a specific calc

Before I get into the details, what's the AP value for both?
Niko getting hit by an 18-wheeler is... questionable at best. Because there are no 18-wheelers in GTA 4, only buses. The best Niko can survive are SUVs based on the Escalade and Range Rover L332 (Both cars being over 2.56-2.7 metric tons heavy) ramming into him in excess of 50 mph.

Which'd put Niko at 679-ish kilojoules (SORRY I DID OOPSIE).

Last edited:
I mostly can't remember if we have an actual number for the Ultron Sentry concrete smashing feat since Widow scales to that and AFAIK that's the highest thing her and Hawkeye scale to, correct me if I'm wrong

Both have their standard equipment. Niko has 9-A stuff restricted however.

Black Widow's a far more agile opponent so she takes the mobility advantage pretty well. Stuff like paralysis, smoke bombs, and electricity could easily make Niko an open target for Natasha. Niko's skill is nothing to scoff at, but I think Widow's weaponry and mobility would be enough to overwhelm him. Voting Black Widow

Niko doesn't go down easy I'll say and definitely has much more destructive weaponry like the rocket launcher but when it comes down to it he'd likely be unable to use any of it in any kind of close quarters situation he would take a fat L when rolling a skillcheck and lose this one and Lonkitt makes a great point so I'm voting Black Widow FRA

Thanks for the votes. Counted

Thanks, added

Back