• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon

V left a hole in my heart. It was my introductory game into the series (I'm late, I know), so while I enjoyed the gameplay, the story really turned me off. So I have very high hopes for 6.

Inb4 Nightmare's weather feat is actually like country level or something ridiculous.

Litentric Teon said:
@Dragon
V left a hole in my heart. It was my introductory game into the series (I'm late, I know), so while I enjoyed the gameplay, the story really turned me off. So I have very high hopes for 6.

Inb4 Nightmare's weather feat is actually like country level or something ridiculous.
Should have started with ll or lll.

@Hst

Petrification actually comes from Natsu, Tsuna himself hasn't used it. Nor has Xanxus, who gains the ability from his box weapon as well.

@Dragon

Thank you. And yeah, SC2 has been recommended to me numerous times. It just looks old to me gameplay wise, XD, but I know the story is great.

SC2's story is mostly just text. But you do actually learn about the characters unlike V. SClll is more cutscene related and even has a Story Mode just for your Custom Created Characters (Also the game that introduced SC's famous Character Creation as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back