• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmare (Five Nights At Freddy's) vs Springtrap (Five Nights At Freddy's)

Springtrap due to his intelligence and having illusion machines along with being the creator and killer of almost all animatronics along with having more direct feats and scaling

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
If you read my comment, I said those were the animatronic eyes for multiple reasons.
Why would they design this sole animatronic's eye's in a realistic fashion when all of them have colorful cartoon eyes? No, it's just a simple coincidence that this one in particular happened to be a wearable suit and when shown being empty has no eyes available compared to when Afton is in the suit.

The head of the suit even shows the casing within the sockets that make the eyes appear more cartoon.

It doesn't make sense as a design choice to add realistic veins to the eyes, when they are designed to attract children, not scare them. There's also the fact that being stuffed into a suit made someone's eyes pop out, making there a possible equivalent when Afton molded with the suit, which explains why they pop out more from his mostly intact face.

But can his eyes see invisible beings?

His eyes are evidently organic, so yes.

That was the point I was making with that post.

Not by my view of it in which I provided evidence but k

Grace btw
I explained to you how it was more plausible to be simply Afton's eyes opposed to an animatronics, you also really didn't provide evidence for the contrary except making the comparison to the eyes of other animatronics, which I countered with designing the Spring Bonnie suit with extremely realistic eyes wouldn't make sense as a marketing choice when you are trying to attract children and how the eyes completely deviate from that of any other animatronic by having such realistic features.

That, and it being a suit and all, something designed for people to see out of. Even Fredbear's eyes in UCN look different.

I explained to you how it was more plausible to be simply Afton's eyes opposed to an animatronics,

Headless: Care repeating it? Because seems less likely.

you also really didn't provide evidence for the contrary except making the comparison to the eyes of other animatronics, which I countered with designing the Spring Bonnie suit with extremely realistic eyes wouldn't make sense as a marketing choice when you are trying to attract children and how the eyes completely deviate from that of any other animatronic by having such realistic features.

Headless: Age causes things to warp and change. Plus the eyes have movable eyelids of an animatronic, and are larger than any normal human's eyes would be. And I am comparing it to other animatronics, like you have done multiple times in this thread and in others about Nightmare. And the eyes don't devate at all really, they are just from an old withered animatronic.

That, and it being a suit and all, something designed for people to see out of. Even Fredbear's eyes in UCN look different.

Headless: His eyes are just black with white dots. Your point?

My point being that Fredbear was designed to be a suit as well and its eyes appear much more artificial compared to Springtrap's.

Fredbear in ucn just has black sockets with white pupels, like Golden Freddy.

That definantly looks more artificial cause the eyes are the black with a white pupel. That is it. They don't look like normal animatronic eyes either, but OG and Toys can make their eyes do that. Don't see your point even though I read the comment three times.

Why is the only thing that can even draw any sort of comparison to Springtrap so much more different? Why does the only other suit appear more hollowed out with clearly artificial eyes residing deep within it? As if that space was meant to be filled by, I don't know, actual ones?

It's really not a hard point to grasp.

Abstractions said:
Why is the only thing that can even draw any sort of comparison to Springtrap so much more different? Why does the only other suit appear more hollowed out with clearly artificial eyes residing deep within it? As if that space was meant to be filled by, I don't know, actual ones?
It's really not a hard point to grasp.
When the eyes are vasly larger than any humans, and have their own freaking eye-lids, why do you think they are still Afton's actual eyes? Real eyes would have shriveled up, gotten much smaller, or at the very least not fit the animatronics head perfectly.

Abstractions Anyways he kililed all the orginal animatronics and can use illusions which can hear andio and most likey would add such technology into himself or just could just use the illusions himself and use his enchaned senses to hear him or use the illusions for the same purpose and him creating him also would give a edge to willan afthon and being very smart

Missy0124 said:
Anyways he kililed all the orginal animatronics and can use illusions which can hear andio and most add such technology into himself or just could just use the illusions himself
As the purple guy, who arguably is stronger than ST but eh.

What are you trying to say about the illusions? I am confused

When the eyes are vasly larger than any humans, and have their own freaking eye-lids, why do you think they are still Afton's actual eyes? Real eyes would have shriveled up, gotten much smaller, or at the very least not fit the animatronics head perfectly.
You mean, the eyelids attached to the mask and not Afton's head? I showed you the exact images where on earth do you see eyelids?

Have you never seen an image with someone's eyes popped out? Why are you also trying to apply realism when such aspects are hardly depicted in fiction? (Namely Jeff the Killer)

"not fit the animatronic's head perfectly"

Ask yourself, why would the smaller eyes not fit the head better than the bigger cartoon ones will? Shouldn't the bigger ones take up more space and thus be harder to fit?

You mean, the eyelids attached to the mask and not Afton's head? I showed you the exact images where on earth do you see eyelids? Headless: Yeah, that fit the eyes as they should.

Have you never seen an image with someone's eyes popped out? Why are you also trying to apply realism when such aspects are hardly depicted in fiction? (Namely Jeff the Killer)

Headless: Have you? FNaF 1 deaths. They real human eyes are not that big. Also you are getting on me for talking about realism in fiction when you were talking about it in arguments on this thread. Why are we bringing Jeff in this?

"not fit the animatronic's head perfectly"

Headless: Kinda do

Ask yourself, why would the smaller eyes not fit the head better than the bigger cartoon ones will? Shouldn't the bigger ones take up more space and thus be harder to fit?

Headless: Don't see your point here

Also eyes are clearly shi
JK08
e, like the eyes on an animatronic would, not rotten/dried out human eyes.

Perhaps you should follow the pictures I provided that show his eyes without the lens on the mask.

Your pupils reflect light back, so that's not really a factor on things when you also take into account that he's clearly supernatural.

"rotten/dried out eyes"

That, stop bringing up that. There are many times in fiction where characters eyes should be dried out or rotten but aren't because people don't think about those aspects when creating it. It's a non-issue.

I also point you to where Springtrap's eye's reflect that of a humans, like the non-slate iris, the glossy sclera, the veins. Something the other animatronics prior and later did not have.

This should be added at this point.

Back