• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night King's durability upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this scene, the Night King withstood Drogon's fire breath for several seconds without any damage, whose fire has properties of physically pushing away stuff, like overpressure in an explosion, and has a blunt-force nature.
The AP of the fire breath upscales from 49.1272777205 tons, since the Night King was completely unaffected by it and the difference between its AP and 8-B+ (55.5 tons) is 1.129718612×, I think it would be fine to upscale Night King's durability to 8-B+.
Therefore, the durability of the Night King would be like this:
Another thing, I think it would be better to simplify his physical AP to just "Should be stronger than his White Walkers"

Last edited:
Makes sense to me.

Tbh I kinda wanted to propose 8-B all around physicals for the Night King because I always thought that him throwing a spear to one-shot Viserion is a perfectly valid physical feat, but whatever. Maybe some other time.

The feat can also be used for lifting strength? Since the fire breath can easily push walls and structures while the Night King didn't move at all
Tbh I kinda wanted to propose 8-B all around physicals for the Night King because I always thought that him throwing a spear to one-shot Viserion is a perfectly valid physical feat, but whatever. Maybe some other time.
Based

Surely there will be more upgrades until someone can calculate Drogon destroying King's Landing.
Since the CRT was accepted by staff and members, I already applied the changes in the profile so the thread can be closed. Thanks for participating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back