• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nicktoons Verse Update (New Profiles, Updates, Scans, References)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the calcs accepted now. That being said, their stats should be formatted as this:

Attack Potency: Large Town level+ (Can fight with Globulous Maximus, who is able to summon Morphoid Meteors with this much force)

Speed: Massively FTL (Can keep up with Globulous Maximus, who is able to fly across space at this speed)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Capable of lifting a shrunken car)

Durability: Large Town level+ (Should be comparable to their Attack Potency)

Wait, did they fight Globulous while he was flying at that speed? We have a whole thing about not scaling flight speed to combat speed.

Edit: We should also put the evidence of them being able to harm the Morphoids who survive Globulous sending them crashing down into the ground.

Last edited:
Yo. I just want to point something out... Um... Basically, I think Nicktoons folks shouldn't be Large Town+ as you see, well, they are well within the ballpark to be upscaled to around baseline small city level since the unofficial agreed upscale thingy was around x1.2 (at most), and even a bare minimum x1,1 should be enough for them to get to baseline small city level.

Saw something like this in a CRT in the past, so I don't know if it is valid still.

Wait, did they fight Globulous while he was flying at that speed? We have a whole thing about not scaling flight speed to combat speed.
Well, they never did fight him while he was flying in all the ports of Globs of Doom, so I guess this should only scale to Globulous’ flight speed. As such, it seems that we still have the Old Wise Crab reacting to Lightning.

Yo. I just want to point something out... Um... Basically, I think Nicktoons folks shouldn't be Large Town+ as you see, well, they are well within the ballpark to be upscaled to around baseline small city level since the unofficial agreed upscale thingy was around x1.2 (at most), and even a bare minimum x1,1 should be enough for them to get to baseline small city level.

Saw something like this in a CRT in the past, so I don't know if it is valid still.
Unless there’s someone stronger than Globulous that they scale to (Which I don’t recall), they shouldn’t upscale to Small City even if the calculation is very close to being that.

At the very least, thanks to them being very close to small city level and frankly the very small range that the tier encompasses, they can technically fight small city tier folks. I guess that is enough of a win for me.

Is there anything left to do here? The calculations have been accepted, and assuming all the profiles are done in the sandbox, they are free to be uploaded at anytime.

Need to finish the updates for the characters AP/Dura and lifting strength. I'll upload them when I'm finished.

Can’t wait to have many match opportunities with them! Also, you may want to change that Timmy render because that is of his modern seasons while the Nicktoons games were in the 2000’s. Also, didn’t Spongebob have a mech as well in Attack of the Toybots?

Last edited:
Can’t wait to have many match opportunities with them! Also, you may want to change that Timmy render because that is of his modern seasons while the Nicktoons games were in the 2000’s. Also, didn’t Spongebob have a mech as well in Attack of the Toybots?
Does anyone know a better render for Timmy we can use?

I don't recall SpongeBob having one when I saw them but I can check again when I get the chance. If he does I'll add a key.

Also, Timmy Turner (Nicktoons) and Jimmy Neutron (Nicktoons) pages are up. I just need to finish Mawgu's update then will be done.

I'm so blind. I'll add a key for him then.

I've also updated the Mawgu. So is there anything left to do here?
Thank you for your great work!

However, since the term "Nicktoons" can refer to the television channel and it is currently referring to the Nickelodeon games. I feel that it would be better to note this in "Summary" section in Nicktoons page in VS Battles Wiki.

I'm so blind. I'll add a key for him then.

I've also updated the Mawgu. So is there anything left to do here?

However, since the term "Nicktoons" can refer to the television channel and it is currently referring to the Nickelodeon games. I feel that it would be better to note this in "Summary" section in Nicktoons page in VS Battles Wiki.

Sorry this took so long, I completely forgot. I added a note in the summary that states it's strictly referring to the games.

Since everything is done. I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back