• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nicktoons Verse Update (New Profiles, Updates, Scans, References)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Recently, the Nicktoons verse was suggested for deletion. So I had to stop other verse revisions because of that, regardless.

Here are the additions of the four main characters (SpongeBob, Danny, Jimmy, and Timmy) from Nicktoons four main Nicktoons games. The are different enough from their canon counterparts to warrant profiles, the pages has feats, descriptions/justifications, scans, and references so no one can complain. Plus the Doomsday Device and Mawgu's profile have been updated as well.

I've also created a Cosmology Blog using what was accepted from this thread. And finally, the Mawgu keeps his 2-C rating with the rift, but it is "eventually 2-C", and it scales to his other statistics as it's directly stated that he's absorbing that energy and using it to increase his power. Since he's eventually going to absorb enough energy that will cause the destruction of multiple universes that have separate space and time, it's straight up 2-C for him eventually.

No on will scale to Mawgu as they never fought him at his eventual peak. Anyway, this should keep the verse from getting deleted, now that it's up to date.

Last edited:
I've requested the two wall destruction feats and the lighting reaction feat. So we'll just wait till there done.

Nice job.

There was only 1 thing I had my doubts on, and that's if Mawgu's feat was going to destroy the multiverse or just the Earths in it.

There was only 1 thing I had my doubts on, and that's if Mawgu's feat was going to destroy the multiverse or just the Earths in it.
Well, the way Jimmy describes it with his visual, the Mawgu was absorbing energy from all their worlds (it visually shows planets). But they also state that he was going to destroy the entire universe (which in context means the Multiverse, and they said they were summoned to save the universe. If he was only going to cause the destruction of the Earths then they wouldn't really use the word universe in my opinion.

I'd settle for eventually 5-B, possibly 2-C with Rift, if 2-C is doubtful. But if it's off the table completely then he'd just be eventually 5-B with Rift.

Possibly or likely 2-C is good to go in my book. Though I would also need to see if this nukes the multiverse or only the universes in it w/o targeting the space between them.

Possibly or likely 2-C is good to go in my book. Though I would also need to see if this nukes the multiverse or only the universes in it w/o targeting the space between them.
Actually, you brought up a valid point, looking back at the statement, it says he's going to destroy the universe and that he's using the rift in time and space to reach them and take the energy for himself, which will destroy all their homes.

Nothing indicates the timeline of the universes being destroyed so technically, he'd be eventually 5-B, possibly 3-A.

eventually Planet level, possibly Universe level with Rift (Was using a rift in time and space to absorbs the energy from different worlds into himself which would eventually cause their destruction and potentially even the universe)

He's still have Low Multiversal range with the rift still since it reaches different universes. How's that?

how about Globulous Maximus
I will create a profile for him in the future but I'm currently busy. This revision was to just get the verse on it's feat.

For statistics, Globulous would scale above the main cast and the weaker Morphoid's who can put holes in buildings. He will also have Massively FTL+ flight speed for universe crossing and scaling the the vessel of portenia which could fly into deep space in seconds.

Getting late do I'm going to head off the bed. I'll post the feat here tomorrow.

You have a video of this? Do note that I’ve only played the DS ports of every Nicktoons game and I have not seen this feat.
Do you have it
Here.

Here is a feat of a Morphoid knocking down a building. And here is the feat of one that put a hole in the wall with it's leg. Here is another one that shows the Morphoid causing the building to shake when using two legs instead of one.

Note that it is shown that the Nicktoons can fight and harm these Morphoids, so they scale.

For the FTL/Massively FTL stuff, it directly states at the beginning of the game "in the deepest reaches of space", we see the Morphoids approaching Earth (SpongeBob's Earth). It is shown that Globulous is the one controlling the meteors as he's shown summoning them when you play as him.

Here is the feat of the Vessel of Portentia flying from the planet's surface to outer space to confront Globulous. Globulous later flies back to said planet in a short time.

Sadly it doesn’t seem like any of them feel any higher than the Bikini Bottom wall busting feat in the first game, so at most they’d be supporting feats.
For the FTL/Massively FTL stuff, it directly states at the beginning of the game "in the deepest reaches of space", we see the Morphoids approaching Earth (SpongeBob's Earth).
That’s great, and I do recall him Globulous travelling across space as well during the credits of the DS port of the game, and by the looks of it, it feels much faster. So, good supporting FTL feat.
It is shown that Globulous is the one controlling the meteors as he's shown summoning them when you play as him.
If this was summoned through Globulous’ power, then I’m certain this can scale to the main cast given how they can physically harm him in the DS port during the final boss fight with him.

Sadly it doesn’t seem like any of them feel any higher than the Bikini Bottom wall busting feat in the first game, so at most they’d be supporting feats.

That’s great, and I do recall him Globulous travelling across space as well during the credits of the DS port of the game, and by the looks of it, it feels much faster. So, good supporting FTL feat.

If this was summoned through Globulous’ power, then I’m certain this can scale to the main cast given how they can physically harm him in the DS port during the final boss fight with him.
Can you do a calc

Their is a feat of one of the meteors destroying a large chunk of the ground, might be worth looking at if you think it's valuable. I'll grab it when I can.

Hey van you calc the new feat and the the speed feat in the beginning

Is it beacuse of the position but it says the deepest reaches of space which is billions of light years
“Deepest reaches of space” isn’t a defined distance, not to mention when we see the intro, all the camera does is rotate to the right to show Earth. And given the jumpcut, we can’t really give a defined speed. Even if we did, it’d be at most Relativistic.

By the way, updated the blog again and now it looks like they’re going to become Large Town

“Deepest reaches of space” isn’t a defined distance, not to mention when we see the intro, all the camera does is rotate to the right to show Earth. And given the jumpcut, we can’t really give a defined speed. Even if we did, it’d be at most Relativistic.

By the way, updated the blog again and now it looks like they’re going to become Large Town
did a quick google search and it says the deepest reaches of space is EGS8p7 at more than 13.2 billion light years look https://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/features/cosmic/farthest_info.html so that maybe a distance

well the deepest reaches of space should be billions of years and considring that he is a cosmic entity existed since time and space
I know but without any specifics it can only be used as supporting evidence since a calc would be mostly guess work given the information.

Deepest reaches of space is vague. That the thing existed since that long doesn't matter as that means nothing to where it should be, as it could be anywhere.

I believe were just waiting for the calcs to be approved, then I'll updated the pages and create them officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back