• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I think this will be interesting, my favorite psychic vs everyone's favorite sith. Darth Sidious has felt a disturbance in the Force on an unknown planet and has sent his apprentice Darth Vader to investigate. On the planet, Darth Vader arrives to find Psi Agent Nick Scryer who has been pulled into the Star Wars Universe after entering the Ether (The Ether is a parallel Dimension in the Psi Ops Universe). Darth Vader gives Nick a choice. Join the Empire, or Die!. Nick being the smart ass that he is, refuses.

Rules

Speed Equalized

5-B Versions

Votes

Nick Scryer:

Darth Vader:

Inconclusive:

Begging of the game Nick Scryer who is fodder to his full power was capable of resisting Jov Leonov's mind control which was strong enough to control 400 to 800 soldiers with a few hand gestures. Full powered Nick's mental resistance is far above that but by an unquantifiably and Monolith energy Nick is unquantifiably higher than that.

Don't know if that's enough, don't remember how strong 5-B Star Wars mind hax is.

5-B Nick leads with Energy Projection (Firing large balls of psychic energy). Because that was the only thing he could do do to William Kreiger resisting everything else he had.

He'd also might go for Mind Drain which sucks the Psi Energy from a targets brain and causes their head to explode, TK to throw people around, Pyrokinesis to set people on fire, or Mind Control.

He'll least likely use TK to cause Vader to explode (He is capable but it isn't something he would do right off the bat), Turn Vader into a bomb with his Biological Manipulation or create a Fire Duplicate of himself to fight with him.

Energy Projection gets redirected by Tutaminis

Vader's mind manip resistance lets him resist Nick's mind powers, and Vader has more than enough TK to be able to overpower Nick's

Also Vader is almost completely cybernetic

TK gets countered by Vaders own stronger TK.

Mind drain exists in Star Wars so that's out

Mind Control is a no.

And Vader leads with mindhax

Voting Vader.

What's Vader's TK at? Because it doesn't say on his profile. Nick is vastly superior to a guy who can move the moon at full power?.

Guess this is a stomp then since Vader no sells pretty much everything Nick would use and he leads with Mind Hax that is far above Nick's showings.

LordGriffin1000 said:
What's Vader's TK at? Because it doesn't say on his profile. Nick is vastly superior to a guy who can move the moon at full power?.
He's>>>>>>A baby who can crack a planet with TK

Oh. I was focusing on lifting strength. Which I'm superised Vader doesn't have any high lifting strength feats listed in his profile, can't they move star destroyers and such with TK?.

That is lifting strength lol

Yeah, SW characters in general are in serious need of having TK LS on their profiles

WeeklyBattles said:
That is lifting strength lol

Yeah, SW characters in general are in serious need of having TK LS on their profiles
Wouldn't that be the equivalent to saying someone who split a planet with their bare hand would be a lifting strength feat?.

The baby used TK to pull the planet apart, that is both AP and lifting strength

If the person in question ripped a planet in two with their bare hands then yes that would be LS

I see. I interpreted it as if it sent a telekinetic shockwave that cracked it, my bad.

I guess I'll close this then. Somebody should really update the Star Wars characters Lifting Strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back