• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New profile for Undertale's human race

The idea sounds good on paper, but I wonder if it's relevant enough to create an entire profile on it, and we don't even know how humanity works in a world like this, unlike the Monsters which are mostly together and ruled by a single individual.

I mean, there is literally a profile for Gaster, who is mostly unknown, with a large portion of his page being speculative, and is practically unusable in battles, I think adding a profile for humans is fine, although it may not be used a whole lot.

Hell, in terms of relevancy alone, almost all Undertale profiles aren't used. It's mainly just the more relevant boss monsters and God tiers.

I'm also not entirely sure I know what you mean by "we don't even know how humanity works in a world like this". Edit: Oh you mean their culture and civilization. I mean, they seem very similar to real life humans in that regard.

I mean we don't know how their government works, if they have countries or if they are completely united like the Monsters in the Underground.

I'm not sure how this kind of profiles are created, but I suppose things like this are considered.

Well, Undertale takes place on Earth, we know that anime exists, and the credits of the Pacifist Route show a city that looks very similar to a modern city. Pirate flags and action figures exist in the game, as well as racecars which look similar to a real life race car. Would it be too much of an assumption to say that humanity in Undertale is likely the same as real life humanity? Edit: In terms of standard technology, culture, and likely the way their government works.

And since we know human magicians are, or were a thing, that could imply humanity originally being some kind of medieval, fantasy like civilization you'd find in RPG's.

Back