• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

new profile cassandra nova mcu

I've created a sandbox for Cassandra Nova profile. I'll edit the scan again after movie comes out of theaters. I think she should have profile This is the profile I created Here

Last edited:
I do believe even after my fixes there still be many errors in your profiles
plz go through this
And once you done look for what more errors are there.

Also the ratings you gave for her 2A should not be applicable to her or not for combat applicable for the ver least. + The given reasoning states she was going to destroy universe one by one which means this still not comes under 2A which will take infinite time to destroy infinite universes.

Also the ratings you gave for her 2A should not be applicable to her or not for combat applicable for the ver least. + The given reasoning states she was going to destroy universe one by one which means this still not comes under 2A which will take infinite time to destroy infinite universes.
Should 2-A AP be changed to hax because like you I believe she can't use time ripper in combat?

Back