• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Madness Combat pages

there is a lot of changes and scans needed for it, like acausality, large size only being type 8 i think, plot manipulation might not be legit and just a metaphor, and it is definitely not low 1-C

there is a lot of changes and scans needed for it, like acausality, large size only being type 8 i think, plot manipulation might not be legit and just a metaphor, and it is definitely not low 1-C
Large size 11 type is pretty accurate, in my opinion

Type 8 (Universal): Characters the size of or larger than a universe or even a significant part of it (such as the observable universe). Characters that fully correspond to this level are not very common, but also include those who are one with the universe/universal space-time continuum.

Type 9 (Multiversal): Characters as large as, or larger than, a collection of several universal space-time continuums. Note that as with all of these types, this is only referring to size. Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but such characters can contend with them.

Type 10 (Higher-Order): Characters larger than a conventional multiverse, having size equivalent to higher infinities.

Type 11 (Inaccessible): Characters whose size cannot be reached by progressively "stacking" infinities on top of each other.

Considering that infinite Nevada is only part of The Machine (There a lot of other dimensions) and Thr Maker stated that "The Machine's sprawl is limitless" i'm pretty sure this is 10 or 11 type of large size

Type 8 (Universal): Characters the size of or larger than a universe or even a significant part of it (such as the observable universe). Characters that fully correspond to this level are not very common, but also include those who are one with the universe/universal space-time continuum.

Type 9 (Multiversal): Characters as large as, or larger than, a collection of several universal space-time continuums. Note that as with all of these types, this is only referring to size. Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but such characters can contend with them.

Type 10 (Higher-Order): Characters larger than a conventional multiverse, having size equivalent to higher infinities.

Type 11 (Inaccessible): Characters whose size cannot be reached by progressively "stacking" infinities on top of each other.

Considering that infinite Nevada is only part of The Machine (There a lot of other dimensions) and Thr Maker stated that "The Machine's sprawl is limitless" i'm pretty sure this is 10 or 11 type of large size
Nevada being infinite is still not higher dimensional, multiversal nor does it mean stacking other infinities would never reach it, so no, that just makes it a infinite sized universe, and considering being part of a spacetime continumn, which is basically uncountably infinite copies of the universe, is type 8, that’s the most appropiate size

at best i can see type 9 if other dimensions are explicitly part of nevada and they are separate spacetime continumns

Nevada being infinite is still not higher dimensional, multiversal nor does it mean stacking other infinities would never reach it, so no, that just makes it a infinite sized universe, and considering being part of a spacetime continumn, which is basically uncountably infinite copies of the universe, is type 8, that’s the most appropiate size

at best i can see type 9 if other dimensions are explicitly part of nevada and they are separate spacetime continumns
But The Machine also have "own" dimension, which showed in Arena mode. And remember that The Employers implied to exist in higher dimensions, and all of this still part of The Machine. So honestly i think the Machine must have type 10 and possibly even 11

Last edited:

Btw, what your opinion about The Machine's tier? What tier you can give to The Machine?

But The Machine also have "own" dimension, which showed in Arena mode. And remember that The Employers implied to exist in higher dimensions, and all of this still part of The Machine. So honestly i think the Machine must have type 10 and possibly even 11
being implied is not enough if it is just them being "5d beings", because it doesn't imply them being infinitely bigger than a multiverse, and 11 is completely out of the question because being higher dimensional is nowhere near enough, you have to be outerversal for it

as for my opinion on the machine's tier, i haven't followed the lore in project nexus yet cuz no money, so we'd need a compilation of scans and info about it

the "5D beings" statement alone is out of the question as Low 1-C requires far more than that, it requires proof that they view a stardard spacetime continumn as infinitely insignificant, like viewing it as fiction, dreams, thoughts or nonexistent, or at least enough proof that they transcend it so hard that they stand above it's dynamics and wouldn't be reachable at all by it even if it got larger infinitely.

all i have seen so far is nevada being part of it and it being the gorvenor of reality, so i can see it being high 3-A if nevada is infinitely-sized, at minimun, and probably low 2-C if the other dimensions are separate spacetimes, of course it can reach more but i need more info on the full madness combat cosmology

being implied is not enough if it is just them being "5d beings", because it doesn't imply them being infinitely bigger than a multiverse, and 11 is completely out of the question because being higher dimensional is nowhere near enough, you have to be outerversal for it

as for my opinion on the machine's tier, i haven't followed the lore in project nexus yet cuz no money, so we'd need a compilation of scans and info about it

the "5D beings" statement alone is out of the question as Low 1-C requires far more than that, it requires proof that they view a stardard spacetime continumn as infinitely insignificant, like viewing it as fiction, dreams, thoughts or nonexistent, or at least enough proof that they transcend it so hard that they stand above it's dynamics and wouldn't be reachable at all by it even if it got larger infinitely.

all i have seen so far is nevada being part of it and it being the gorvenor of reality, so i can see it being high 3-A if nevada is infinitely-sized, at minimun, and probably low 2-C if the other dimensions are separate spacetimes, of course it can reach more but i need more info on the full madness combat cosmology
About cosmology can read here https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Employe/Madness_Combat_cosmology

Afaik no Tier 2 or 1 Madness Profiles have been accepted for the verse. You would need to get a cosmology page/scaling accepted first.

Damn how'd i miss this?

ok. yeah. really the peak of the machine's power seems to be Low 2-C due to the machine and his brother the maker.

The Machine is a metaphysical entity which exists between what is real in Nevada, which according to The Disquieted One controls the actions of every single nevadean. Without the Arena Mode player, the machine will break down destroying the (stated multiple times as mentioned in this thread) infinite sized nevada releasing unknown horrors in a hellfire.

With the existence of his brother, the maker, it proves that not only does the machine have the constructive capacity to destroy the universe, but it also an implied helping hand in it's creation as the maker mentions him not creating nevada alone.

It's basically the universes' biggest shaken can of soda. if it explodes everything gets a little messy. It pulls the strings of the universe, and without those strings the marionette falls.

you could theoretically do a possibly 2-C at best if you mention the fact the maker likely created purgatory, which would give him a whopping two universes created. but thats the highest i see them going.

Last edited:
You can try and get it approved of, but you can't just copy paste it from another site.

Damn how'd i miss this?

ok. yeah. really the peak of the machine's power seems to be Low 2-C due to the machine and his brother the maker.

The Machine is a metaphysical entity which exists between what is real in Nevada, which according to The Disquieted One controls the actions of every single nevadean. Without the Arena Mode player, the machine will break down destroying the (stated multiple times as mentioned in this thread) infinite sized nevada releasing unknown horrors in a hellfire.

With the existence of his brother, the maker, it proves that not only does the machine have the constructive capacity to destroy the universe, but it also an implied helping hand in it's creation as the maker mentions him not creating nevada alone.

It's basically the universes' biggest shaken can of soda. if it explodes everything gets a little messy. It pulls the strings of the universe, and without those strings the marionette falls.

you could theoretically do a possibly 2-C at best if you mention the fact the maker likely created purgatory, which would give him a whopping two universes created. but thats the highest i see them going.
I found some interesting information: Krinkels stated that in Madness Combat existence relationships between Nevada, the various levels of 'other place' and the infinitely discordant dissonance that surroundes the entirety of it. This is can reffer to theory of infinite possiblities, which can put main multiverse into 2-A. The Machine with The Maker described as "Supreme all-knowing beings, who reigns above" what's mean they are transcends this and can put them to At least Low 1-C

Last edited:
I found some interesting information: Krinkels stated that in Madness Combat existence relationships between Nevada, the various levels of 'other place' and the infinitely discordant dissonance that surroundes the entirety of it. This is can reffer to theory of infinite possiblities, which can put main multiverse into 2-A. The Machine with The Maker described as "Supreme all-knowing being, who reigns above" what's mean they are transcends this and can put them to At least Low 1-C
link?

it says

Doc understands that Hank won't stay dead. Doc understands a -lot- about the relationship between Nevada, the various levels of 'other place' and the infinitely discordant dissonance that surrounds the entirety of it. Having some limited control of a hammer like Hank is useful in such a place. It's far more suitable to long term goals to meet balance with absolute control, than absolute annihilation.

that depends on what "discordant dissonance" is, because it sounds like a infinitely sized realm or something, rather than infinite timelines

also, being "above" a multiverse does not make you infinitely superior to it

that depends on what "discordant dissonance" is, because it sounds like a infinitely sized realm or something, rather than infinite timelines
Also, can we then finally give tier to Merged Phobos, since he was able merging with 2 infinite dimensions?

literally Krinkels called them "Supreme beings"
Doesn’t indicate qualitative superiority, just being strong at best

Also, can we then finally give tier to Merged Phobos, since he was able merging with 2 infinite dimensions?
that’d be 2-C

Actually, it is not metaphorical literally the dialogue indicates otherwise and it is even known that higher powers can grant plot armor.
From what i recall, plot stuff was accepted as needing more metafictional context, simple phrasing the control you have like you are writting a story is not enough as that’s applicable to causality manipulation and subject to being flowery language with it

plot armor is also vague as he says it is due to being stronger physially and mentally, besides them sometimes being ressurected by the higher powers too.

From what i recall, plot stuff was accepted as needing more metafictional context, simple phrasing the control you have like you are writting a story is not enough as that’s applicable to causality manipulation and subject to being flowery language with it

plot armor is also vague as he says it is due to being stronger physially and mentally, besides them sometimes being ressurected by the higher powers too.
I don't know the standards for plot manipulation, but the scan itself indicates that the machine is the one that makes each hero, villain and is the one behind the will of the pen, so there is some metafiction in that comment.

needs to prove that the personal hells are universe sized, then it can be 2-B, but is not 2-A unless there is evidence that "infinitely discordant dissonace" is alternate timelines
All hells must have their space-time continuums, so this is puts Phobos and Employers to at least

needs to prove that the personal hells are universe sized, then it can be 2-B, but is not 2-A unless there is evidence that "infinitely discordant dissonace" is alternate timelines
While i personally don't agree with personal hells being universe sized, there are plenty of universes to give them a solid 2-C rating;

Nevada itself, Hell, Purgatory, Conductor's, Deliberator's, Auditor's and Stygian's own personal hell's within themselves, and The Nowhere all should be universe sized.

While i personally don't agree with them being universe sized, there are plenty of universes to give them a solid 2-C

[COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]2-Bhttps://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tier_2-B: Multiverse level[/COLOR]​

Characters or objects that can significantly affect,[COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)][1]https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System#cite_note-SA-1 create and/or destroy larger multiverses which comprise from 1001 to any higher finite amount of separate space-time continuums.

This is easily 2-B

While i personally don't agree with personal hells being universe sized, there are plenty of universes to give them a solid 2-C rating;

Nevada itself, Hell, Purgatory, Conductor's, Deliberator's, Auditor's and Stygian's own personal hell's within themselves, and The Nowhere all should be universe sized.
Nevada and all Hells are infinite in sizes

no, alternate dimensions are not considered separate spacetime contuums without proof
Okay. Then i think we must give to Phobos Tier 2-C, likely from 2-B to 2-A. Also upgrade Auditor's page and add his true form, which must have same tier

Last edited:
I think we can put "2-C, Possibly 2-B or 2-A",
there needs to be more proof for either of those to be even a possibly.

2-C, being Nevada itself, Hell, Purgatory, Conductor's, Deliberator's, Auditor's and Stygian's own personal hell's within themselves, and The Nowhere

thats 8 universes. which is pretty solid.

there needs to be more proof for either of those to be even a possibly.

2-C, being Nevada itself, Hell, Purgatory, Conductor's, Deliberator's, Auditor's and Stygian's own personal hell's within themselves, and The Nowhere

thats 8 universes. which is pretty solid.
Also The Maker's and The Machine's dimensions. And Krinkels stated that here "various levels of other place". The Maker also mentioned "abyssal depths beneath Nevada"

Back