• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Lucemon

Although, considering how the story is going, I don't see them beating the SGDL. Although this story has been treating the SGDL as the main characters of this story. And they;ve defeated multiple Royal Knights. Lucemon and Beelzemon in the recent chapter just took out Jesmon X and Gankoomon.

Also in this storyline is this the True Lucemon or is it just a Lucemon avatar that gained the X antibody and surpassed Yggdrasil?

Me and Ex were discussing this in our Digimon Discord. We thought that the Demon Lords of this story could in fact be the True Forms. Be we aren't sure yet.

TBH Mother Eater being literally infinitely stronger then anyone else in the verse but still losing seems a tiny bit outlierish but eh, not like I can refute it.

Wait so if these are in fact the True Forms of the SGDLs than how are the Royal Knights even putting up a fight against them? So what does this mean the Royal Knights also have some kind of true form or something?

The thing is I am not sure on timeline. But this is either before or after Mother Eater was a thing. Seeing as Eaters are not a factor, ME likely won't be a factor. I doubt we'll ever see Eaters again out of Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory anyway.

Peter1129 said:
Wait so if these are in fact the True Forms of the SGDLs than how are the Royal Knights even putting up a fight against them? So what does this mean they also have some kind of true form?
We cannot safely say these are True Forms. The True forms can likely now use this power, but until we have concrete evidence, these are just Avatars. Not to mention we don't know how close these fights are. Going by implications, Gankoomon and Jesmon X got wrecked by Lucemon and Beelzemon.

"It fused its demonic staff Death Lure with its right arm to directly link with its magic and now controls its techniques more skillfully. Its Special Move is transforming the enemy's Digicore that it scoops out with its left arm into treasure using the Crown of Greed (Seventh Jewelrize). Because the treasure shines more the stronger a Digimon is, it assesses whether they are worth fighting. The radiance of the Crown of Greed manifesting from its right hand is proof of its strength, and is its cherished collection."

Barbamon turns your essence into treasure. RIP.

Although it is a Demon Lord-type, the way in which its six opposing golden wings shine is divine as if it were an Angel-type. Not only does its appearance far surpass that of the old Lucemon, but also its power and intellect, and sublimed into the perfect being that transcends even God. Having gained the ultimate wisdom and power to do absolutely anything at will, Lucemon reigns in the Digital World as an incarnation of destruction and creation. Its Special Move is arranging ten super-heated spheres of light in a cruciform syzygy and firing light of annihilation (Seventh Divine Cruz). Digimon that suffer and die from this technique are said to be sucked into the dark with the Crown of Pride and transform into the flesh and blood of Lucemon.
The name "Seventh Divine Cruz" is very cool ^>^

"Although it is a Demon Lord-type, the way in which its six opposing golden wings shine is divine as if it were an Angel-type. Not only does its appearance far surpass that of the old Lucemon, but also its power and intellect, and sublimed into the perfect being that transcends even God. Having gained the ultimate wisdom and power to do absolutely anything at will, Lucemon reigns in the Digital World as an incarnation of destruction and creation. Its Special Move is arranging ten super-heated spheres of light in a cruciform syzygy and firing light of annihilation (Seventh Divine Cruz). Digimon that suffer and die from this technique are said to be sucked into the dark with the Crown of Pride and transform into the flesh and blood of Lucemon."

Omnipotence confirmed. ovo

Well, that just goes to show that Lucemon's Full Potential was insane. Lucemon is so strong he stomps himself.

Still not as weird as Mother Eater being literally infinitely above everyone else in the series

I feel like true God is above Lucemon X, but we have no info on him. Other than Demon may or may not be squatting in his castle in V-Tamer.

Back