• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New key for Dante

well this is about making a new key to the dante that we currently have or in an alternative case make a composite (I think people would get angry if we do that) based on their appearance liberetion Dx2.

Ah come on

Well, I don't really think a new key should be created, they add nothing to whatever story there is in the game beyond their chapter AFAIK.

I know they will say, "but in nocturne Dante didn't add anything when his part was over" the thing is, Dante was a introduced character there, not picked up from another world but from there, he is a (Demi) fiend who was tasked to kill Hitoshura and collect the candelabra but instead he decides to investigate everything and in the end he is prepared to go and fight Lucifer alongside Hito and probably go to war against God too.

Well, in abilities I believe it doesn't add anything, however adding his new info in the profile should be okay, I believe ? Don't know if his appearance is even canon in this new game

I totally agree with adding the new key. This Dante is clearly a different incarnation than the one shown on Nocturne.

Tony di bugalu said:
I know they will say, "but in nocturne Dante didn't add anything when his part was over" the thing is, Dante was a introduced character there, not picked up from another world but from there, he is a (Demi) fiend who was tasked to kill Hitoshura and collect the candelabra but instead he decides to investigate everything and in the end he is prepared to go and fight Lucifer alongside Hito and probably go to war against God too.
And yet he got booted out on a later version of the game...

Funny thing about that, it was to promote Raidou and the new game and only came in Japan.

You could still say it is one of the infinite possibilities of the Amala Network...

Tony di bugalu said:
Funny thing about that, it was to promote Raidou and the new game and only came in Japan.
This the worst logic I've seen in my whole life. Now we should throw away all info about Megami Tensei II and Shin Megami Tensei II from Lucifer's profile, since those games only came in Japan.

En nocturne Dante es de la raza "fiend" a pesar de ser un hibrido entre humano y demonio, a diferencia de Hitoshura a quien le llaman "demi-fiend" pues tiene el cuerpo de un demonio y "el corazon" de un humano

Pues es por el simple hecho de que no es un demonio completo, razón por la que los otros estan un poco dudosos de que el también tenga esas habilidades.

Por lo personal creo que si escale a otros demonios.

Pero si gustas puedes hacer un hilo para SMT!Dante y ver si logramos convencer a los demas de que le den las habilidades comunes de demonios a Dante y de paso a Hitoshura

Ahorita me pondré a ver videos de SMT para hacer eso (o si tu quieres lo haces) pero a lo que vinimos la nueva llave de Dante

Oh, then this can proceed with no issues.

Anyways as usual, the stuff that's exactly going to be added has to be listed in a blog or something, then it can be argued whether or not it can be either just a new key or slapped on the main key. (Creating a new key seems better here).

Is there any actual change on terms of abilities between Dx2 Dante and Nocturne Dante other than scaling sitting the Dx2 one way below the Nocturne one?

Back