• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Featured Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
As many of you may know, most of the characters on the main page of the wiki (Known as the "Featured Characters") have either been deleted or are very outdated.

They've been there for years at this point, so at long last, a new set of 10 characters is needed to replace them. And we totally haven't tried this a few times before.

Please drop your suggestions below! We will gather the best of them and implement them into the page. As of now, there is no time limit.

Rules:
  • One submission per person.
  • Only character pages.
  • Must be well above the quality standards to get accepted.
Suggestions:
  1. Littlepip (Fallout Equestria) - @JohnConquest1

Last edited:

Is it a good idea to have two characters from the same verse on here? I feel like that's loopholing around the one-character-per-person rule.

If Alyssa (I think her page should be made more detailed) gets in, then I'll submit either Logos or Sophia. Mirai is my third choice. I'm fine with any of the 3 getting in.

Is it a good idea to have two characters from the same verse on here? I feel like that's loopholing around the one-character-per-person rule.

If Alyssa (I think her page should be made more detailed) gets in, then I'll submit either Logos or Sophia. Mirai is my third choice. I'm fine with any of the 3 getting in.
One character per person, not verse. I don't see any loopholes.

Anyhow I want to detail it sometime ~~and hopefully not devolve into deranged ranting once I start on Chapter 4~~

I feel like it should probably be one character per verse.

Eh, two would be fine. I was only really interested in nominating them as a pair ~~after I fix the pages and deal with immense anger rushes as a result~~

Mirai's page is already fine!

Alyssa's needs your touch though.

Anyways, depends on what others think.

I nominate

Last edited:
I want to leave Iron Man as a place holder for who I want to nominate.

Betty from Glitchtale is a good profile in my opinion and is recognizable enough to show what fc/oc is about even to those new to it.

Technoblade from DreamSMP is would be my pick, but I think it isn't up to date yet with Minecraft downgrades.

Ok so I was originally gonna say Stickman Hero but...
I think literally everybody on FC/OC like this guy more for some reason.

Coming from a webcomic/multimedia project that has been going for 7 years and is still receiving regular updates, which has its own official website with integrated music and streamlined presentation, a roleplaying blog, an animated comic dub in production, playable versions of some of its most important battles, and over 70 side stories that flesh out its characters/world, the main antagonist is definitely notable enough to be featured
It's also probably one of my best pages,

If we can still nominate characters, then I have 2 to nominate

1. Jeff the Killer. He's one of the most popular characters on the Wiki, and he's kind of known for being "The She-Hulk of FC/OC"

2. Amik. imo, he's my best made character and not to toot my own horn, but I personally think he's a pretty good representation of an OC and how an OC's profile should look on the wiki. Feel free to disagree with that, but thats my slightly biased opinion

In my honest opinion I don't think any of those are worthy of being a featured page.

Aside from Flowey from Inverted Fate which seems to be a damn good FC page.

In my honest opinion I don't think any of those are worthy of being a featured page.

Aside from Flowey from Inverted Fate which seems to be a damn good FC page.
What about mine, that's the profile I put the most effort into

I don't see anything particularly special about Ruby from Dragon Ball Super.

CbGlMpl.png

Hey! Your Flowey FC page is really good. I especially like that you have references and scans. That kind of additional effort is appreciated here. Especially for FCs!
If the main thing you're looking for is scans & references, you're going to have an extremely hard time finding that on FC/OC lol

If the main thing you're looking for is scans & references, you're going to have an extremely hard time finding that on FC/OC lol
I wouldn't say it is the main thing I and the other staff are looking for. But it definitely helps your page stand out because most don't go to that extent to index their characters.

When observing potential future pages, I am looking for those that go above and beyond the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back