• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Yhwach

Synopsis: Ness was playing a game of baseball until he notice that the whole world around him was collapsing because of Yhwach vs Ichigo shenanigans, so Ness decided to take a visit.

Ness: Hey man, I'm trying to play baseball, and you are causing too much ruckus, will you cut it out so that I can win this game?

Yhwach: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Looks like someone over here volunteered to die! You are too late Ichigo! Watch as I kill my next victim!

Fight!

Elliot-gaudard-ness

vs.

195f4a3b6564b9027f784dbb56870784

Rules:

1. This Ness at his strongest from Earthbound without any injuries; whereas this is Yhwach at his strongest from Bleach without any injuries.

2. Ness in prime, is Pre-Magicant, wears Baseball cap, Pendants, Bracelets, Bag of Dragonite & Snake Bag, wields Bat, Yo-yo, Slingshot, Super Bombs, Xterminator Spray & Defense Spray, has Rabbit's Foot, Goddess Band, Souvenir Coin, Franklin Badge, Brain Stone, ATM Card, Handbag Strap, Monkey's Love, Mummy Wrap, Pharaoh's Curse, Rust Promoter, Stag Beetle, Super Plush Bears & Vipers, ate Sudden Guts Pill, and transform into dragon.

3. Yhwach in prime, absorbs Soul King & Mimihagi, wields Sankt Bogen, Reishi Broadsword & Reishi Sword, activates Bankai, uses The Almighty, Antithesis, The Balance, The Compulsory, The Deathdealing, The Explode, The Fear, The Glutton, The Heat, The Iron, The Jail, The Love, The Miracle, The Overkill, The Power, The Question, The Roar, The Superstar, The Thunderbolt, The Underbelly, The Visionary, The Wind, The X-Axis, The Yourself & The Zombie, completes Kaiser Gesang, adsorbs Reiryoku, Souls & Reishi to limit, and has Quincy Cross & Medallion.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Mother World Map

Anywhere in America.

The boy wielding a baseball bat: 0

The old man with a moustache: 0

It was all just a bad dream: 0

Soul crushing won't work on Ness due to Type 9 immortality, tho idk about Powernull.

Ness's only thing here is his Fate hax lol and type 8 immortality. Bad matchup

Back