• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equal.

Both are bloodlusted.

Battle is in Giygas' Lair.

Post-Magicant Ness vs 682 at its strongest (Not 1-B).

Win via KO or incap.

Who wins?

Oookay: 0

Lizard: 0

Inconclusive: 9

Ness SSBU
Scp682

Ness doesn't really have anything it doesn't resist or hasn't adapted to, looking at his file.

Ness kinda dies even if he kills 682. Which won't happen. And 682 most likely can't kill Ness either. So uh yeah.

It adapted to Locke's 1-B AP before. It could just get to Ness' AP and kill him the regular way.

Wouldn't Ness die to a black hole being spawned on top of him? That would probably happen eventually, though not necessarily anytime soon.

Black hole? But Ness is technically a living space time continuum.

Again, can 682 reach and eventually harm TOTU and The Player?

How good is 682 mind hax? Because he removed Giygas' Passive mind hax in his own Magicant.

How can pokey just shoot him if he's merged with the universe?

682 can't really deal with abstracts like that if it's correct in it's bound form so yeah yeah silly incon

I would think giygas' passive is better than that. Making someone forget a conceptÔëá"conceptual mindhax".

Prettyyy sure that 682 needs to adapt to it before being able to use it, much like most of his adaption powers.

Also Ness is Higher D, so unless that mindhax was higher d, it's not gonna work.

682's at strongest except not 1-B so I guess it starts off with the adapted stuff.

That's dumb though. He never has all of his adapted stuff. Even then, he loses them over time. And the above mentioned 4-Dness anyway.

That's what you get when you composite all the extended canon stuff. Some things took longer to be lost than others anyways.

This seems to be contradicted by how Ness remains a guy that can interact with his family and friends and be attacked by pokey's mech. You sure he didn't just absorb the power of the universe or something?

I mean even in EU he never had all of his adaptations at once. That doesn't happen. It's like giving a character who had many external boosts in their series all of their boosts at once when saying at "peak".

Look I don't know, I'm just going off his profile. Which states that he's 4-D, one with the universe and non-corporeal, something 682 has no answer to.

This is covered by it being a composite.

It's ibcon if that's right since 682 can't deal with that, and a stomp if it's not eight.

F4932F1F-0E61-40D4-AB8A-C14DD85A85AF
D065B299-A47E-4D1B-9BBF-21916F92634A
FD6ABC90-C098-4E5E-B9F9-BC24CE0FBCB2
Don't think a 1994 game can handle that sort of stuff, he only absorbed Magicant of Which is stated to be an entire universe that Ness creates via the Eight melodies. Some rock dude said Ness would eventually overlap the universe once that happened.

Being composite does not imply that every single things you ever had at any given moment over all of your lifespan are given to you. It just means that all of your versions are now one character. Which means all the different canons' version of 682 are one, not that all of his pretty much one-time powerups are suddenly active for no reasons.

That scan specifically says he absorbed the power of magnicant though, which makes more sense since he is still a kid walking around for the remainder of the game. You should probably post the statement saying he'd eventually overlap the universe.

The one time power ups are his different canons though.

Then I would probably have to merge some parts in his second key to the first key since he only created it at that moment, then defeated his evil self (Giygas influences) of which absorbs and overlaps stuff etc etc

But for now, we are going by what's on their profiles.

Edit: It would probably end up as one of those "non combat applicable" tiering, which now I think about it, is a bad idea. That rock dude I mention earlier stated this:

"Ready? You are a chosen one. Your destiny is not yours alone… It is part of a universal "system". The time will come when every part of you will become one (note: or overlap) with every part of the universe. You need not understand right now. Do you remember "Giant Step" back in Onett? That was one of "Your Places" These are spots that give you power and draw out "every part" of you. They are protected by monsters affected by that power. However, you obviously must have defeated them. Once you've stood at all eight of these power spots in the world… Once the Sound Stone has recorded the melodies of all the power spots, you will see "Your World" for the very first time." "You must listen to the sounds of all eight power spots. Defeating Gyiyg without doing so will be impossible. Do you understand, Ness? The moment when your destiny becomes one with the destiny of the universe… is close at hand."

It's definitely a weird case, like he has to transfer his soul to a robot body to travel to the past in order to confront Giygas. But then as you see in battle, he's able to keep up with him who's Omnipresent across time and space. But of course I'll side in with what the profile states, what happened is all possibly due to PIS (unless you would go far as to call omnipresent gameplay mechanics lol). I think the website that I just linked below explains it more throughly than I what I just said.

Taken here

None of Ness's hax gets by 1-B immortality.

Back