• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs. Darkseid

But this one I'm actually happy with because Darkseid is a pretty powerful 2-C.

Anyway, just like Pre Crisis Superman, I'm going with Inconclusive.

I am the forking stronk

Alright, alright

That was fun and all but we gotta get some votes here. As usual with Ness matchups, it's Inconclusive for me.

obviously, why would size limit erasure as potent as this?

As for the passive fate manip, scans?

Hello folks. NostalgiaTrip here.

So looking at this fight... I find that it is not actually valid. At least that's what I think. The fact is that Ness at his most powerful is only low 2-C. Darkseid does not have a low 2-C key. His lowest in the Multiversal tier is 2-C.

While the difference in power is not easy to determine... the fact is that Darkseid can still affect the mutliverse on a greater scale than Ness, hence the fact that Darkseid is 2-C when Ness isn't. I do not know much about the Earthbound series, but I'm assuming that Ness has only affected the cosmos on a universal scale.

I don't think this will count to either profile because of this single fact.

Thank you for your time and patience and have a good morning/day/evening.

NostalgiaTrip signing out.

PS: And you can't even change the rules of the fight beacause there isn't a single tier that either of them share.

This is in my opinion a mis-match. Though you may want to check with an admin/mod about that before taking it at my word.

What's to stop Darkseid from simply taking control of Truth of The Universe? He has conceptual manipulation. Type 2.

I still think this is a mismatch.

I'm not going to argue against any of you. You can still fight the battle... I just don't think you'll be able to get the results made official.

Also... Darkseid actually is superior to TOTU.

Chianli said:
atcually they are both same tier if darksied is in his 2 c key
True, but Ness is still low 2-C. And the guy who made the fight said it's their low 2-C forms... when Darkseid doesn't have one.

@NostalgiaTrip

You are basically listing out the obvious here. Yes, we all know that Darkseid is 2-C and Ness is Low 2-C. While I would agree with you that this could be a stomp at first, it seems that Fate Manipulation prevents Ness from getting defeated or dying. TOTU is a Higher Dimensional being assisting Ness in battles. Darkseid does not have any counters to this from what the profile states. An addition to this, this is Ness vs Darkseid, not TOTU vs Darkseid. So Darkseid would not be aware of TOTU existence unless the OP says so. Darkseid being superior to TOTU? Says who? If you think that's true, make a versus thread. Don't even bother discussing it here.

Also, I don't know if Darkseid can harm large size Type 8 and 9. That might be an advantage for Ness.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
@NostalgiaTrip
You are basically listing out the obvious here. Yes, we all know that Darkseid is 2-C and Ness is Low 2-C. While I would agree with you at first, it seems Fate Manipulation prevents Ness from getting defeated or dying. TOTU is a Higher Dimensional being assisting Ness in battles. Darkseid does not have any counters to this from what the profile states. An addition to this, this is Ness vs Darkseid, not TOTU vs Darkseid. So Darkseid would not be aware of TOTU existence. Darkseid being superior to TOTU? Says who? If you think that's true, make a versus thread.

Also, I don't know if Darkseid can harm large size Type 8 and 9. That might be an advantage for Ness.
In regards to TOTU... I was just going by the fact that Darkseid has existence erasure. And I'm not going to make a versus thread for that. Mostly cause I have other things to do.

Second of all, I don't really care about the outcome of this match. I'll leave that to you all.

I'm just saying that I don't know if the win, whoever gets it, will be counted.

No you know what... I will make a versus thread for Truth of the Universe vs Darkseid.

Cool, that is not going to bypass Fate Manipulation. And I thought you said you were busy and etc, what's with the sudden change of heart? Ah well, make it if ya want. But this thread does exist ya know, and it would either end in the sameway as this.

Mostly cause I got invested in it lol. I have two favorite characters, Unicron and Darkseid. And you are right.about the change of heart.

But I don't know.

Pre-Flashpoint emanation Darkseid has Imortality (Type 1,4,8,9) He can also erase beings from existence thanks to the Omega Effect. He can also control time and stop it. He can tear through reality - (https://imgur.com/a/XlOB5lO)

He can also read minds and learn everything in an instant, though I think Truth may protect Ness from that.

Apparently the Immortality isn't difficult to deal with since High 2-A Darkseid does not get involved at all. I still don't know if EE will work or not considering Ness is one with Space and Time and has Resistance to Void Manip/EE from being within Giygas's presence. Ness resist that as well btw. Tear through Reality won't be affective thanks to TOTU. Can Darkseid even read 4D minds? Ness does resist Mind haxing abilities from Giygas, but not sure if it would prove useful here.

Well that only deals with type 9 immortality. What about the type 8? You can't destroy Darkseid because he is nessescary for reality to exist.

Right... just one thing... what's to stop Darkseid from punting ness into another universe? One where the TOTU doesn't exist?

Can your rephrase the argument against the Void manip? I didn't quiet understand that. Sorry bro.

I want to say Fate Manipulation could bypass this, but not sure.

Why are you assuming that Darkseid has knowledge on Ness and TOTU? He doesn't so that sorta nulls that argument. That and also because Ness is one with the universe, I doubt BFR would even work unless you are willing to provide me with scans that Darkseid can send 4D beings to a different universe. TOTU is Omnipresent btw.

Ness is able to resist being within Giygas's presence, which is able to erase the universe in the future and erasing calls for help.

Back