• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Bill Cipher

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equal.

Both are in-character and Low 2-C.

Battle via KO or incap.

Fight is in Onett, Which Bill had just ruined.

Who wins?

Okay: 8

Bill: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Okayness
Bill Cipher - Render

Following

Will respond soooooooooooonn

Like very soon

Just so you know

Passive Fate Manipulaton is sorta useless on Bill since Type 4 Acausality

Fate and Probabilty hax are on a universal scale so I'm not sur did it would even work here but I can't be sure

How would Ness deal with being transmutated?

Ness is 4D so Bill's hax would be useless. Bill would have to rely on AP and Ness can harm type 1 abstracts. I would have to say Ness.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Fate and Probabilty hax are on a universal scale so I'm not sur did it would even work here but I can't be sure

How would Ness deal with being transmutated?
Type 6 immortality, and PSI Healing (can come back from the Diamonized status effect) Also the fact that Ness is an entire Universe with God protecting him. Now, how will Bill deal with Paralysis, Hypnosis, and The Player?

I'll vote for Ness for reasons stated above.

I just defeated my friend with Lucas via PK Freeze spam, I begged him to go to 1 stock so it'll be fair.

which is why he has Passive Probability Manipulaton and Fate Manipulato

Anywho, we are technically derailing and this battle is already completed.

So uh, message wall?

sorry, i know this was concluded and stuff but...

the argument bill's hax doesn't work on 4-D beings doesn't work anymore right? Wasn't it agreed he is once again 4-D, his AP suggests so at least

sorry for bumping this but i feel that should be adressed

Match is correct and all but this bothers me.

Paralysis shouldn't work on Bill because he can just **** off from that body and make another one.

could bill just mindhax from there I wonder

Imagine if Ness paralizes him and he leaves the body and then goes in his mind to mess with him and make him brain dead or something

Back