• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the bullet go through his head? If so, I'd assume it does, though being shot with one bullet would almost certainly cause less damage than being stabbed clean through.

The more I think about this match, the more I remember things that I had forgotten to add. Like how both Velvet and Innominat have Soul resistance for surviving each others soul devouring.

Also, while this probably doesn't matter to the match, Velvet can also devour the opponent by biting them.

Well, for one, there's a speed revision I'll have to do soon, as the calc that provides the speeds for Berseria/Zestiria is based on a non-canon anime adaptation, though this is likely going to be an upgrade, as both games have many lightning based attacks.

Hold up

How the **** did I miss Mid regen?

But yeah if this is not deemed a stomp (which it almost is IMO) then Velvet takes this quite easily. Can't really say anything in his defense.

Yes I did, since the match was really good IMO (two hot-headed peeps with claws that drain shit). But me missing Mid Regen was a real ****-up on my part, I'll admit.

Yeah considering she withstood a stab to the head and came back from that, and was essentially thrown Into a cell since she didn't die

I'll take the time to mention that there are other Tales characters you people could make matches with, less haxed ones at that, if that's what you'd prefer.

Eize in particular is an interesting one, because he has a curse that makes him and everyone around him unlucky.

I would recommend against using anyone from Zestiria though, as their tiers are almost certainly going to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back