• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero VS Garou

BlastX

He/Him
Both High 4-C, DMC4 Nero is used, battle takes place in Mallet Island(more specifically were Dante fought Nelo Angelo for the final time), Nero starts in Devil Trigger.

That Cocky Punk Nero:0
The current most spammed character:0
Nero gets bored and leaves/Draw:0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nero_(Devil_May_Cry)

so Nero only needs one Hit and wins.

Considering what the physical form is like and the Garou himself says that he is a Monstrou, nothing prevents Nero from just hitting garou with Soul Hax.

Sparda bois have better RE than Garou anyways... so..

Will the OP be willing to turn off smurf hax for Nero and make it stat equal?? It won't count as official matchup....but if OPM guys are willing to debate....

would that disable DT? because Garou can't pass the Godly regen.

leaves the Fission fists and Black Hole as Garou's wincon

does black hole help here,i mean black hole is spatial,gravity manip and somehow deconstruction and matter hax which all kind of demon resist

well, Yamato could cut the Black hole(?), although Nero doesn't know how to use it, a Cut like he did when the DT awaken should still have Space hax

Price of power.....we paid dearly....very dearly.
i mean this match specifically wouldn't be any different pre upgrades the only thing the recent PoC threads added is 9D. their hax would still be 4D if that didnt happen anyway.

also love the fact that DMC supps are the ones trying to figure out a way to make nero lose :v
well demon already resist to such thing to prevent radiation,garou wincon is his heart manip which is far more than 1 billion C
anyway does he start with this and how does it work?

i mean this match specifically wouldn't be any different pre upgrades the only thing the recent PoC threads added is 9D. their hax would still be 4D if that didnt happen anyway.

also love the fact that DMC supps are the ones trying to figure out a way to make nero lose :v
For this once I will make an exception and not blame Tony..... I will blame you.🥲

anyway does he start with this and how does it work?
his high4c is from this attack so yeah,he channel his power and then shoot out the large beam

DMC fans now realizing why aggressively wanking blindly isn't everything.

:cry:

Can't say I didn't warn you...

2Q.jpg

Back