• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ah yes, random D&D monsters

Alright so Sirrush has AP advantage by right of 6.87 Teratons vs 5.62 Teratons. Both have sound manip and can neg that of creatures lower than it, so presumably that just about evens out. Sirrush is vastly smarter (At least Extraordinary Genius vs High).

Nergi has mobility advantage but I don't think he'll abuse it since in-game his flight is used mainly to divebomb the shit out of the player and to run. Even when he is flying, Sirrush can pounce and get him down by right of better Lifting Strength and better AP. Meaning Nergi's one really big advantage is nigh-on useless.

so uh as a person generally knowledgeable on both, I think Sirrush takes it.

forgot about this but yeah bump I guess

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Ruiner Nergigante legit survived fighting End of Game Hunter who killed Xeno'jiiva.
this isn't indicative of scaling 1:1. Rajang is Low 6-B still, for example.

this isn't indicative of scaling 1:1. Rajang is Low 6-B still, for example.

Did Rajang only gettimg knocked unconscious until another fight with an elder dragon happened where he woke up and bodied an elder dragon that also survived a fight with EoG Hunter?

Back