• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Only chance she got is retreating to the Pure World or Abyss to dodge the one-time use phase manip, if she can't/won't chant the M:F_S faster than Neph can embed a phase.

Hmmm, but then again the regen is a prob. Not looking favorable for Coronzon tee bee aych

Choronzon absolute no diffs

The Fire Tablet of the Elemental Tablets, you have been released, so act with my powers. I will point out the source of the apocalyptic threat. All creation is naturally destroyed, and Enochian Magic will strengthen the fire of destruction! As soon as the embers scattered and disappeared, the edges of the disintegrating curtain of hellfire joined together again. The flames doubled in size and turned into a flaming tornado. — Wow. The invisible tail of the scorpion of the God of Magic Nyang-Nyang – a cluster of recreated sparks – was swept away and destroyed by explosive flames. Just like the stars in the night sky were swept away by the dawn. — I understand. The Coronzon hides behind the Sefirot, not the Klipot. You are a demon, but you are also a gatekeeper who never falls from the Tree. Clearly, clearly. You form your power from the laws of Olam Beria, not Olam Asia! Yeah, that's interesting!! You will probably be able to earn a prize for participation and "For Your Efforts" for this!! Yes. Pure elements did not exist in this world, and they would never mix with anything else. Just like clean water and monopolies behaved differently, just by being one clean thing. Even if it didn't have the perfect negation ability like an Illusion Breaker, it could push the enemy away like a moving wall. Gabriel controlled the same water that anyone could use, so why was this archangel such a threat? It was the same thing. The element was identical, but the purity level was much higher. — A man who has risen to the level of a God? Did you master magic and then call it the endpoint? Coronzon herself was an angel who dwelt in ZAX, the tenth Aether. And she explained what it meant here. "Don't mess with me, you fool who refuses to break down. You're nothing more than someone who decided to stop halfway up the mountain. Regardless of whether you ascend to the Sefirot or to the Klipot, a person is still a person. Each of you is a small thing. True heights exist beyond your comprehension, let me show you what real magic looks like! My disintegration of creation will consume you, and you will no longer be there, you filthy-born human deed!

Back